Toribash
Just a little edit for now. I know, this replay is getting old, but I think I improved it a bit.

~Changed the skeet, sweet pose.

Will be posting new replays when I'm not busy.
CnCnCnC plz
Attached Files
Strange Days v2.0.rpl (207.5 KB, 33 views)
New WIP.
I'm trying to work on my punches. This is NOWHERE near being done, but CnC would be lovely.
I always return the favor.
Attached Files
wip.rpl (54.5 KB, 22 views)
It's alright, but I suggest you learn how to get better speeds and momentum because you punches seem to be very weak.

You can do this by kicking off of the ground, then transferring the energy through you whole body for that punch. It allows you to get dms much more easily and then you'll have lots of momentum left over to add in another punch or whatever you want.

watch some of the default replays to get a better sense of what I'm saying, notice how they always do something to gain momentum such as kicking off the ground, using their other bodyparts as a counter balance, etc.

also remember that you should try and use as many body parts as you can for a hit (a punch in your case) so that you will get the most out of it and so it would look stiff and boring.

Keep working at it and someday you'll get the hang of it.

;o
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Fuck that split.
Was very powerful and clean, the kick had potential.
U should continue this replay.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Dam tha split. It was pretty clean and powerful.

This split + back decap with hand = fucking awesome replay.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I would like the other kick to be a boom, because it's a pretty simple end of replay if you started with a pretty good start.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █