Toribash
Greetings fellow [r]ust members,
My name is Chad. I am 17 years old and I live in Turkey. I recently moved here. My primary language is English. I started toribash in November 2009, with my account named Steim. When my school life got harder I had to leave the game. Now I re-started toribash with a new account and fresh life. I was searching for a clan today, then saw [rust]. It seems like a very organized and bright clan. Also one of my best friend in this game, Androidez is here so I decided this place seems like a nice home.

I am currently a green belt but I am usually a 5th Dan BlackBelt. If you want you can test me ingame to see my skills. I want to start replay making soon aswell. My favorite modes are modes based on aikido. But I would play any mode that comes to me. I am usually very active ingame and on the forums. I use the IRC a lot aswell. I like being a badass sometimes but I am mature and serious when needed. I use understandable English and propper grammar. I like sparring sometimes but I can't say I am very good at it. I usually have a mature character. I am a fun guy to hang around with. I am good at art. GFX kind of stuff. Not so great with banneres and logos so please don't ask me to make one. I don't like misreable and depressing people. Well I have told you must of me and my toribash life. Hoping to get accepted.
Sincerly, Coff.
Originally Posted by Coff View Post
My name is Chad. I am 17 years old and I live in Turkey. I recently moved here. My primary language is English. I started toribash in November 2009, with my account named Steim. When my school life got harder I had to leave the game. Now I re-started toribash with a new account and fresh life. I was searching for a clan today, then saw [rust]. It seems like a very organized and bright clan. Also one of my best friend in this game, Androidez is here so I decided this place seems like a nice home.

I am currently a green belt but I am usually a 5th Dan BlackBelt. If you want you can test me ingame to see my skills. I want to start replay making soon aswell. My favorite modes are modes based on aikido. But I would play any mode that comes to me. I am usually very active ingame and on the forums. I use the IRC a lot aswell. I like being a badass sometimes but I am mature and serious when needed. I use understandable English and propper grammar. I like sparring sometimes but I can't say I am very good at it. I usually have a mature character. I am a fun guy to hang around with. I am good at art. GFX kind of stuff. Not so great with banneres and logos so please don't ask me to make one. I don't like misreable and depressing people. Well I have told you must of me and my toribash life. Hoping to get accepted.
Sincerly, Coff.

Heh " Androidez " ;{ who's dat?!
Well i love you coff <3 i have known you for quite long time and i trusted at you. We made a clan together, we fail together * sadfaces * all of them are pass, now is now. But sometimes you just gone nowhere.

Pleasee don't ever do it again. If you have any problems, tell us. So we know and we will understand the situation.

You're talented in art " Noah : You are sexy beast " That's true statement for you.

So you know the answer.
Yes for Coff
I can't even play this game
Yes
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Coff View Post

Sincerly, Coff.

You guys should seriously consider this broney. ; D
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
No problem you horny ;;)
Anyway Unclenarb will vote for you later. He's busy.
Alright.
You have 2 yes ( Butler and my self )
and 1 supporter from Frost-Dragon

Just wait the final decision.
Well, I am a founder/leader, I could just invite him right now, but I'm waiting on what Uncle has to say..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?