Ranking
Yes to apex : >
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
I'm not sure about Apex.
He seems to be a really nice guy , but I think that in-game is important too. Actually , everything is based on the in-game and not on the forum. (Toribash is a game , u know ... )

The app is nice , but maybe we should test him in-game or wait he'll reach higher belt ?

Peace ~;
~ If life is showing you the back, kick their asses ! ~
I already have been tested by Viper and Moncho. Plus Jewww can vouch for my skill as well.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by liorke95 View Post
I'm not sure about Apex.
He seems to be a really nice guy , but I think that in-game is important too. Actually , everything is based on the in-game and not on the forum. (Toribash is a game , u know ... )

The app is nice , but maybe we should test him in-game or wait he'll reach higher belt ?

Peace ~;

You are aware that active forum is better too have then in-game right ? You need to understand that we need ACTIVE forum members not in-game. In-game is a plus.

Apex will fit in VERY well no doubt about.

Rant over.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Jewww, nope. We must have players with nice skills for some cw, duels and other events. What for players with low skills? If we have bad forum active but nice in-game active it will be not bad. We have nice forum active atm and now we need more players with good skills in different mods.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know