Toribash
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Ok now I get it, can I have a 2nd chance anyday, because my leader is talking priv something about shield and he needs me

I said you might get a second chance.
Not that you will get one for sure.
Stop posting in this thread.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
my name is Tyler and I think I'm pretty good at Torbash I would like to help the clan out and I'm pretty good at aikido I'm also a blue belt. and I hope I will be able to get it.

P.S. go NAO!
Originally Posted by chaoslords View Post
my name is Tyler and I think I'm pretty good at Torbash I would like to help the clan out and I'm pretty good at aikido I'm also a blue belt. and I hope I will be able to get it.
P.S. go NAO!

What... What the fuck is this?

No to chaos unless there is more time spent on the app.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
No to chaos unless there is more time spent on the app.

I'm pretty sure that pressing the "enter" button took him a while.

Either way, no to both.
Also, what is it with [shield] members wanting to get into our clan so badly? .-.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by chaoslords View Post

P.S. go NAO!

k, rejected.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
My real name is Jalen Turpen.I was a member of sheil but they are dying ,and going to crash very soon. In real life I do karate ,and Brazilian jiu jitsu. I am a very athletic person and have played multiple sports. My English is very good also I am very active in the forum and in the game. I want to join because I feel that you guy/girls are active and very good also are nice and respectful. Moving on I won't disrespect anybody in the clan if you decide to allow me the oppurtunity to be in this clan. I am a very loyal member ,an will try my best to help the clan whenever help is necessary.I hope that you will accept me into your clan/family.
Uhh... we didn't really state that there should be 3 positive votes to get in...
Anyways, even if the application is quite decent, we can't really accept you right away. Hang around with us in our Irc room, in-game with some of the members... we have almost daily rooms, etc.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc