Toribash
Re: Final goodbye
Ok someone lock this and end all this uneccessary arguing and spamming. My final statement is that we should all just stop accusing javagamer for things he didn't do and stop calling him a douchebag becuase he talk like a genius. Just close this and never look at it again
All knowing
Gosh why dont people ever read the small orint you can accomplish alot by just reading a few pixels so next time dont reply too a post until you read it (B-rad) I am talking to you
I don't care what your small print says

Originally Posted by [Guru
B-rad ]
Ok someone lock this and end all this uneccessary arguing and spamming. My final statement is that we should all just stop accusing javagamer for things he didn't do and stop calling him a douchebag becuase he talk like a genius. Just close this and never look at it again

I still stick to this.

You small print says lol jk I figured out. But if you are just going to contradict yourself in print almost impossible to see (I wouldn't have seen it had you not told me there was some) I don't care what you have to say
All knowing
First of all, that is double posting. Second, both were spam. Third, your just acting like an idiot now
All knowing
Well it seems that my intense streams of thought are causeing me to act rather abnormal. in this computer animating thrilling display of pixels.
Okay, I have an idea.

Everyone stop hating B-rad. He hasn't recently done ANYTHING that I havae seen to make me (or any of you) dislike him. Plasm, stop arguing, B-rad, stop taking offense, etc... this isn't accomplishing anything, and it makes the forums look bad. I know for a fact that hampa would like this to look as good as it possibly can, so I suggest you all honor his wishes. He does, after all, create and update this game constantly.
I don't care about them hating me, i'm just trying to defend one of my best friends who need not be flamed. This will be my final post in this topic, so don't bother responding or arguing

I end with a huge SORRY
All knowing