Ranking
Name: Schylar (Suck)
Nationality: American

Why do you want to join? I want to join Tribe because I see it as a clan that has a bright and promising future. I don't see very often that the clan mentions anything about "loyalty" in their application rules, and that is a big thing to me and I love to see it. I also love that the clan is not desperate for members, even as a new clan. I like to see that even with only a few members you are still denying people and are strict. Another thing, when I read the story of the clan, it wasn't much, but it brought me chills upon reading the last line. I'm not sure what about it did, but I feel like this is my clan calling.

Name changes/alts: Alts: Amerex (and some others I will speak to you about on IRC)
Name changes: The original name of this account was Rawh, changed to -Ben, changed to Suck. (There was no big motive to change the name except that I thought the name was better than the last)

Previous clans: Mister, Ultimate, and then OvO to joke around in.

Skype name: lane51285

Primary skill: Well I would consider myself being an awesome person in sorts, but that is slightly conceded. It wasn't on the list, but I would say my primary skill would be helping other people out. That is my favorite thing to do on Toribash honestly. Most of the time I spend ingame is talking to other people, or sitting around in servers. I would have to say that's the reason I got the position as Beginner Sanctuary Lmod. Other than that, I am pretty decent ingame when it does come time for me to play. I am pretty horrible at making replays though, especially sp ones. That's my weakness.

Examples of stated skill: Well, before I have to get to those replays, because I guarantee they will not be the greatest you have ever seen, I will give some examples of my skill, which is helping others. As I said above, I am an Lmod of the Beginner Sanc so I do a lot of helping others there and helping moderate. Another example of my "awesomeness" would be a pretty lengthy tutorial on how to host a betting server (linked below for those who want to check it out ;o ). I would show some examples of me sitting around in servers talking to other people, but you know, can't really show that. Now for those replays. I'm sorry for your eyes.

How To Host A Betting Server Link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=437955

Something else about me, I am about 70% Cherokee Indian

Thing: I apologize for my replays not being that good. I am far from any good type of replay maker. Erth I talked to you on IRC about my replay thing, I will talk to you a little more about it if you would like. Also I am always on the IRC if any others need to contact me.

Thanks for the chance to apply.

(Also: Sorry for adding the indents in-between each part and bolding the words, it looked less crowded and more organized for me.)
Attached Files
Aikido saved - suck.rpl (63.3 KB, 10 views)

well, that was a sick app imo

however i dont know you personally, i'd like to chat with you a bit in irc before making my desicion.
'u'
Application showed real effort, almost a perfect application in my eyes.
You've been hanging around with us in the IRC and ingame, which is great.
Get to know the rest of the lads, and keep playing me ingame.
Your aikido replay showed potential in mp but your sp needs refining.
I'd like to properly test you ingame, but yeah, it's looking good.
Last edited by Erth; Jan 1, 2014 at 05:28 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Thanks guys. I'll continue to be around the irc like usual. And I'll also work on those sp replays. I know that's killing me.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

the most informative conversation ever held ever

Also welcome to our newest member... Suck!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
welcome suck o/

war against tll? #tribe2winit

also, i met a supercool fella ingame
hopefully he'll post anytime soon
'u'