Toribash
I think we should defiantly make a recruitment thread... Also, become a little more strict on our accepting... I mean sure it's fun to have a lot of people in a clan... But a clan with a tight community usually has a pretty good reputation!

I would be happy to help run the recruitment thread!
i agree comepletely there are only 2 people i recruited into trial section just to try it out and if they are cool and active they can stay and if not they will be kicked everyone else is a good friend of mine or seemed to be a cool addition to the clan

togo i think that would be a great idea. if you do and need the clan graphics just take them right off of the main page and i am setting up your rank right now. i just got google chrome so everything is more complex and its taking me a minute to figure it all out.

also everyone needs to get in the irc channel when they get on toribash.
Last edited by DimeBag77; Jan 7, 2014 at 09:53 PM.
Originally Posted by Doomsday2104 View Post
Hey im Doomsday the newest member of the clan, glad to be here

Welcome.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Nice clan guys, i've liked these banners and you guys got some nice members. If your plan is make it official, i hope you guys can do it.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by togo View Post
Well... I have been looking for a new "family like" clan... And I hope I have found it!

Welcome.
Originally Posted by DimeBag77 View Post
everyone welcome togo to the clan as well ill be adding him to the roster. everyone try to get to know him and any other new members we get.

I will do recruiting later. My internet is shitty today, can't get on irc :v
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
im in IRC also im going to be a douche bag for just a minute and remove the trial rank and everyone in it lol last night i was feeling generous but thats not me so sorry for doing that. lol
Will do... I'll make the recruitment page and everything in am hour or so... On my phone right now... Once I get to a computer I can do a more thorough job...
Originally Posted by togo View Post
Will do... I'll make the recruitment page and everything in am hour or so... On my phone right now... Once I get to a computer I can do a more thorough job...

since you seem to know what attributes to look for in a clan member i will add the title of "recruiter" next to your name on the clan page.
Ummm... Okay... Can I have access to wars as well? I am pretty good with wars... Last clan (excluding (P) due to reasons I don't want to explain right now...) i brought [e] to rank 8... I was the "war" person in the clan... Lol... Either way... We shouldn't/can't do any wars till we get more people!
a clan is actually not allowed to have a war until it obtains 5 members

and yea practically everyone in the clan can start wars now thats why i kicked out the trial members. all of us should be able to fight a war by ourselves and win.
Last edited by DimeBag77; Jan 7, 2014 at 10:12 PM.
yo, I'm on IRC, fixed my internet problem

also, I will do some recruiting, /jo warhead
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
ago hang on with the recruiting for a little bit... I just got on a computer and I will do the recruitment thread...