Ranking
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
At LEAST 9 years old.

Right up your alley

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

Right up your alley

I'd that is really funny, pirateking, also do what do you really see in da woman assets...
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
I like my women how I like my coffee.

Light and sweet

I thought Hot and Dark.

I like blondes but red hair and brunette is alright too. By red hair. I dont mean ginger, I mean red. Eye coulour doesn't really matter but I like blue or brown eyes. They have to be smart , funny. Either shorter or the same height as me. They have to be someone with good looks. I don't mean to be that guy but I just like girls who look 'hot' and my definition of that could be very different to yours.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I thought Hot and Dark.

I like blondes but red hair and brunette is alright too. By red hair. I dont mean ginger, I mean red. Eye coulour doesn't really matter but I like blue or brown eyes. They have to be smart , funny. Either shorter or the same height as me. They have to be someone with good looks. I don't mean to be that guy but I just like girls who look 'hot' and my definition of that could be very different to yours.

Like a round booty, and big boobies?
Last edited by MrPhysco; May 3, 2014 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Cause miley cyrus twerked
Well, I mean more on the face but big breasts are attractive.
Last edited by Kradel; May 3, 2014 at 08:09 AM.
Your mother in general.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
If you guys aren't willing to actually stay with the already very small room for discussion, I'll just go ahead and close the thread, this has already gotten out of hand.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.