Toribash
Re: ToriMod, a Toribash mod/replay selector utility (New version! Now with repla
Originally Posted by Flagg
Rens.

+s thank you.
Re: ToriMod, a Toribash mod/replay selector utility (New version! Now with repla
Ok. Figured it out. It was so freaking simple I hadn't thought of it.

Wrong version of Toribash.
Good to see that Dashutri.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: ToriMod, a Toribash mod/replay selector utility (New version! Now with replays!)
Hey, you did the replay veiwer
Sweet man, thanks
Re: ToriMod, a Toribash mod/replay selector utility (New version! Now with replays!)
so is there a Mac version yet?
No, nor will there ever be, considering the program i used to make it is windows only. Sorry.
i forgot how i did the sword mod and i whispered you 1 time
well guys its been fun while it lasted, but i just dont have 15$ to pay right now, nor 25$ to pay later, so unless by some miricle (i win a 80$ poker pot monday at school) then i dont know where im gonna get the money, though if i can get the money ill definatley pay
At the expense of sounding moddish, please don't just post one word answers, especially if you're going to screw around with the formatting. It's just spam, and I don't enjoy looking at one word useless anwsers.
Oh, and keep it more relevant. 'uh' at the mariobash thing and 'nice' at this make no sense. Please put a bit more effort, and I'll appreciate you more for it.

thanks.