Ranking
ycfwms- Opener was kinda generic but otherwise not bad until your twisted to violently. It made the transition look very jerky. The spin through the air was ok but really stiff, you kinda froze in several midair positions. Ghost through the leg was very noticeable, Manip was very messy. Then you kinda fell over, kicked uke, twisted, and kicked uke again. And let uke slap you on the back, then you spread ukes hand all over your butt with a back kick and forced a glute kick. I would be more lenient if it had like a 5dm spread but it wasn't even a boom. I liked the next kick though because it flowed more, not just because it was a boom.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Your getting better it seems, something new....something borrowed was cool and really destructive, still stiff but the dms were great. Keep it up
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
2stepsbackfornow: jclark would be proud of this :o . You gotta get your replays cleaner, make them less messy
Heart of Gold
pretty good overall. i really really liked how you managed to make that knee kick work so well. i thought that it was gonna ruin the flow when i first saw it, but you spun smoothly to another position and i was very surprised
the grab on ukes neck is the part that i didnt enjoy that much, i thought that it was a bit too long. maybe if you lifted uke up a bit more it would have looked good, but it looked like you were struggling to keep your balance while grabbing
the next kick looked a bit stiff, i would try to move more joints. for example, relaxing or lifting the left shoulder and contracting the same pec would have helped you kick harder
the next few dms were alright, i was a bit bothered that you decided to keep the grab even after the kick, but i kinda liked the last hit. the skeet was short distance but it was so fast that i didnt even have time to complain about it lol
i would say the replay was really good until the grab on ukes neck. i would have done something different after landing on the ground at 780ish
oh yeah