Ranking
Originally Posted by BrawlJSC View Post
Name: BrawlJSC

Nick: Brawl

Belt: Blue Belt, soon gonna be a Brown Belt

Any Previous Clans and Why I Left Them: N/A

Why Bomb Squad: I wanna help out this clan to be the Number #1 Clan! I've seen a lot of clans that are dead and I want to keep this one alive! I will help out with Clan Wars and a lot of other things!

How can you Better us as a clan: Well I never joined a clan before, but I can help you guys on the journey to Number #1! I'll fight in a Clan War or Spar with you guys, and just keep getting better and better!

Favorite Mods: Judo, Twinswords and Wushu/Mushu!

Bans/Infractions: Nothing :P I don't wanna get banned D:

Something about myself: Well I forgot my password to my other account which was a Black Belt account, and I mostly go on Wushu/Mushu because I like it a lot. (Btw I don't skeet or rush) So yeah!

ok. you seem like a nice guy. So for now, it is a yes.

TWO CONDITIONS

if you are accepted (one more vote for yes) you must achieve brown belt rank, and 30 posts on the toribash forums. You have 2 weeks to complete this. As we are a very forum active clan.
Originally Posted by BrawlJSC View Post
Name: BrawlJSC

Nick: Brawl

Belt: Blue Belt, soon gonna be a Brown Belt

Any Previous Clans and Why I Left Them: N/A

Why Bomb Squad: I wanna help out this clan to be the Number #1 Clan! I've seen a lot of clans that are dead and I want to keep this one alive! I will help out with Clan Wars and a lot of other things!

How can you Better us as a clan: Well I never joined a clan before, but I can help you guys on the journey to Number #1! I'll fight in a Clan War or Spar with you guys, and just keep getting better and better!

Favorite Mods: Judo, Twinswords and Wushu/Mushu!

Bans/Infractions: Nothing :P I don't wanna get banned D:

Something about myself: Well I forgot my password to my other account which was a Black Belt account, and I mostly go on Wushu/Mushu because I like it a lot. (Btw I don't skeet or rush) So yeah!

Well this is a very honest and decently written app, so I vote yes for him
Oheythere ic0n
Name: Luis Manuel

Nick: Vego12

Belt: Brown Belt

Any previous clans and why you left them: Well, for the moment and not to a clan
¿Why Bomb Squad?: Because I find a good clan, with good future championships toribash

How you can better us as a clan: Easy Brown Belt though I am, I assure you I will do a Good Job in Guild Wars, and tournaments.

Favorite mods: Judo,Aikido,Wushu3,Greykido,And More Mods.

Something about yourself: Well can not say much about me but I guess something that characterizes me is that I do not play much and surrender to Lose.

Kick of Destiny Defeat the Enemy Vego12
Name: DrPepermnt

Nick: Peper

Belt: Blue Belt and soon to be Brown

Any previous clans and why you left them: N/A

Why Bomb Squad: Well i heard about this clan from my friend who is currently in this clan, so i felt like i wanted to be in a clan too and help out in one. Plus this clan looks and sounds cool.

How you can better us as a clan: Well i have experience in mushu/wushu mostly and I can really put up a good fight!

Favorite mods: Mostly Mushu/Wushu and also twinswords but anything fun is cool.

Any bans/infraction: No bans. Hopefully not going to get banned anytime soon.

Something about yourself: Well im planning to become a black belt in this game and become really good and hoping that i can achieve that goal in a clan. So i hope you like my application!
Last edited by DrPepermnt; Aug 14, 2014 at 08:31 PM.
Brawl: yeah, just post in the clan thread to introduce yourself.

Vego: ok i will say yes. Your app wasn't too good though. Try and post more please. ( 2 yes 0 no)

DrPeper: ok app. I will say yes, but same with Brawl. You need to get your posts up to 30, and a brown belt. ( 2 yes 0 no)
Last edited by sledgren; Aug 14, 2014 at 08:48 PM.