Toribash
Have fun reading my clusterfuck of an app :p

Hi There, I'm iKas and this is my application for Soak.
I have been in a few past clans, you may recognize them as (Haze), (Aura), (Eternal) and (Its).
My stay in (Eternal) and (Its) were both extremely brief, and we're talking 1-2 hours,
mainly because I had personal quarrel with members of the clans.
I'm extremely active when it comes to In-game & Forum activity as I come on
both everyday. The forums just to check around and post a bit (Market 'n stuff) and I go on in game everyday to either make a replay or
just to mess around on the public servers.
I'm currently a 2nd dan black belt with around 340-350 games until 3rd dan.
As far as infractions/bans go for me, I have never had either. I have only really had warnings for posting public "good luck" posts...
This concludes all the General information about me.

Extra/Other Info:
I'm currently taking a class in IT Design (Photoshop and stuff, Kradox should know)
I make a few crappy videos for youtube. (See Spoiler Below)
I have a Wacom Bamboo Pen graphics tablet, all I need is a new stylus.
My skype is "EvilBananeMan" and my steam is "iKas".
My favourite genre of music is Trap and or Techno.
I'm 14 years of age with my birthday coming up in November.
I'm really good at making people laugh and feel akward (In the non-sexual way)
I'm poor asf.
I'm loyal to any/all clans who are friendly towards me.
I legitemately own Sony Vegas Pro 12 & Photoshop CC.
I'm DECENT when it comes to photoshop crap.
That is all. I hope you consider my application.
Ta Rah.

Video Editing Stuff.

I'm wet atm. Does that make me wet for this clan? Because I'm wet for it either way!
I know what will make you wet, my avatar :3
Attached Files
##Epic Suplex.rpl (52.5 KB, 7 views)
###Eternal Destruction###.rpl (151.8 KB, 5 views)
#First Manip.rpl (102.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by iKas; Oct 16, 2014 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Le Derp Derpy Derp Derp
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Nice app can I ask why did you get into arguments with your clan mates mind telling me who they were, being in a clan for a minimum of one to two hours I think is worse than having quarrels there for because of you history with clans I say no.
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
Originally Posted by Tafiria View Post
Nice app can I ask why did you get into arguments with your clan mates mind telling me who they were, being in a clan for a minimum of one to two hours I think is worse than having quarrels there for because of you history with clans I say no.

I had been in quarrels with them before I joined the clans. Once I had joined the clans only did I notice they were in said clans, I did not want to start a massive fight again so I just left after informing the leader/recruiter as to why I left.

And since it's personal, I'd rather not say their names.
Last edited by iKas; Oct 16, 2014 at 02:24 AM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Ive seen you around forums and you are a nice person You arent exactly troublesome based on what I know.I'd love you to join the clan! Voting Yes.

You now need either 1 more vote from a Co leader or 2 votes from normal members.
blue
pink
iKas, nice application. I wanna talk to you a little IG and see how that all works out. Search me up when I'm online so I can get my vote clear, currently leaning to a yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!