Toribash
Name(Real name) : Mike
IGN: Syntacks
Belt : Green (New account, lost old accounts pass. -_-)
Where are you from? : Canada, Ontario.
Time Zone: GMT -5
Previous Clans : None.
( If yes ) Why did you leave : N/A
Which mod/skill are you good at : Judo, and Wushu, along with relax all fighting.
What are you better at : Judo.
How did you know about our clan? I found a member of yours and saw the clan in the list.
Why do you want to join our clan: Because you guys seem skilled and interesting, and all around seemingly fun to play with.
What can you contribute to our clan: My skills and dedication, also my time in playing the game to better the clans name and reputation.
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ): I do not know how to setup a usercard so, sorry. I think my win score or whatever is like 64? Not sure, regardless, I recently switched to relax all fighting, so... My skills are a bit new, but I got the hang of it quickly. In real life I play the saxophone, and take advanced computer tech in my school, leading me to create mod's on games from learning forms of code that helps plenty. Playing Toribash is what I do for fun and to pass time once in awhile, I enjoy the game and wish to enjoy it with friends, and the clan!

(P.S: I added a few replays in there, although, the account is fairly new and I don't save replays often, two of them I had to go out and do as I was writing this app xD.)
Attached Files
421.rpl (48.8 KB, 6 views)
MLG.rpl (70.9 KB, 6 views)
MLGDoge.rpl (60.0 KB, 6 views)
lolol.rpl (30.0 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by Syntacks View Post
Name(Real name) : Mike
IGN: Syntacks
Belt : Green (New account, lost old accounts pass. -_-)
Where are you from? : Canada, Ontario.
Time Zone: GMT -5
Previous Clans : None.
( If yes ) Why did you leave : N/A
Which mod/skill are you good at : Judo, and Wushu, along with relax all fighting.
What are you better at : Judo.
How did you know about our clan? I found a member of yours and saw the clan in the list.
Why do you want to join our clan: Because you guys seem skilled and interesting, and all around seemingly fun to play with.
What can you contribute to our clan: My skills and dedication, also my time in playing the game to better the clans name and reputation.
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ): I do not know how to setup a usercard so, sorry. I think my win score or whatever is like 64? Not sure, regardless, I recently switched to relax all fighting, so... My skills are a bit new, but I got the hang of it quickly. In real life I play the saxophone, and take advanced computer tech in my school, leading me to create mod's on games from learning forms of code that helps plenty. Playing Toribash is what I do for fun and to pass time once in awhile, I enjoy the game and wish to enjoy it with friends, and the clan!

(P.S: I added a few replays in there, although, the account is fairly new and I don't save replays often, two of them I had to go out and do as I was writing this app xD.)

I''ll test you this weekend. Oh and btw what was your main
Last edited by Seihareach; Sep 10, 2014 at 10:24 AM.
Bringer of Hell
It was AnonWhite? I believe. And, you can add me on skype if you'd like, undeadreaper3099.
Last edited by Syntacks; Sep 10, 2014 at 01:37 PM.
Originally Posted by Syntacks View Post
It was AnonWhite? I believe. And, you can add me on skype if you'd like, undeadreaper3099.

Sure man. Tmr . And hey can you provide your player card
Bringer of Hell
Name(Real name) :
IGN:TheSquadalah
Belt :black belt
Where are you from? : Italy
Time Zone: 1
Previous Clans : no
( If yes ) Why did you leave :
Which mod/skill are you good at : in akido, mushu and ninjutsu
What are you better at :akido
How did you know about our clan?:thanks to a member of your
Why do you want to join our clan:because there are my friends
What can you contribute to our clan: tc or item
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ) :im playin this game in two accaunt, but the first god belt accaunt is banned...
Name: Will Cooley
IGN:sailing101
Belt :brown
Where are you from? : Sydney
Time Zone :GMT+/--10:00
Previous Clans :
( If yes ) Why did you leave :
Which mod/skill are you good at : I am very good at Aikido/big dojo and judo
What are you better at :Aikido
How did you know about our clan? I was previously in this clan but I was kicked out because of my lack of playing.
Why do you want to join our clan: I am now going to be a lot more active with clan wars and games
What can you contribute to our clan: I am going to try to help as much as I can with wars and multiplayer
Tell us about yourself : I only have one account. Dankz use to be a friend of mine on Toribash I don't know if he'll remember me, I play for at least 1 1/2 - 3 hours a day.

Regards Will (sailing101)
Thanks
Last edited by sailing101; Sep 18, 2014 at 10:19 AM.