Toribash
Well, the first sentence of our dsc was (before redundant edited it) "We are a personality-based clan)
Pretty sure we need personality.

And uh, I didn't talk to him in irc neither yet, but I'd say no now I think.

One of the first and best reasons I can think of right now is that he didn't state a good reason to join tldr right now.
You say we need loyal members, but someone who's reason to join is stalking his friend doesnt sound very loyal.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To be honest, before I join a clan the first thing I would probably focus on is whether or not I know some people inside the clan and get along with them or not. I did hear that Nick sent out a rather nice PM to the council members that stated why he really wanted In. I have a feeling that his application really didn't cover those things, and more so came across as a "This one person is my friend, so let me in" kinda thing. I can assure you that isn't the case, but it's not even my choice on whether or not he gets in. I can only say what I know about him in my time knowing him.
Last edited by Triton; Apr 28, 2015 at 10:22 PM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Look, that maybe could change my vote.
Im now doing it with all the info I've got, the application.
Which gives me the ""This one person is my friend, so let me in" impression.

If nick pm'd that, I'd like to see that pm, since I don't want to say no to someone who might fit in very well.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry guys but at this point I still have no idea who is actually on out recruitment council thing, if one of you could clear that up for me that would be great, thanks. If Nickroxit doesn't mind I will post the PM here to see if it helps the other clan members see where I am coming from with my verdict.
Good morning sweet princess
IIInsanEEE, Redudnant, me, Daedalus, and Zelda are the clan council. The only person that didn't get a PM (as far as I can tell) was Redundant.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yes, I'd like you to post the PM here, I feel that it explains me as a person better. I realize that app that I made was a thing about Triton being my friend, but a lot of stuff with me has happened that had nothing to do with Triton, I just like you guys in general. Triton just guided me here, and then I got to know some of you. If I were let in, I'd be loyal to the whole clan. If Triton left while I was still in, I wouldn't leave.
Everything from my first impression of you to getting to know you better points me to a no. But that's not because I don't like you. I think you're awesome. I see a lot of younger me in you. I just don't think you're quite ready yet. I feel like you should establish yourself a bit better and then apply again in about a month. I'm not even on the council though, so my say doesn't mean as much as the others.

Overall, I think you're a really nice guy, but I think you just need some time to establish yourself as a person a bit better...
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by Nickroxit
joining TLDR
Hey, I'm Nick or Nickroxit!

I'm contacting you because I wanted to talk to the clan council members about joining... A lot people here think I want to join for just Triton, so I wanted to make sure that the council above all knows that I genuinely like this clan. I like all the members in here individually, or at least the ones that I've gotten to know and talk to a lot. Triton was simply the one that guided me here, now my task is joining this great clan.
Another thing a lot of the members are confused about, is my maturity level. A good handful of TLDR members think I'm a child. I'm here to set the record straight. Yes I may be young, but I've learned a thing or two about being mature and making decisions for myself in the 14 years that I've been alive. Redundant thinks everything turns into a spam-fest with me, and I don't know how to change his mind. All I can say is, I don't really like spam...
One thing that I think you guys will love about me is how active I am on the forums and in-game. I'm on the forums everyday doing something like marketing, or giving people advice on replays. In-game activity may be my strongest suit, though. I'm on everyday for at least two hours, sometimes I can't on, on days that I'm busy. Usually I am on everyday though.
I think I have a few traits that this clan might find useful. Such as leadership, and being able to make friends quickly. I have always been a person who was slightly geared toward leadership. I was deemed the spark of hope everyone needed to pull through on things. I've always been good at knowing what to do in times of panic, and I'm good at keep a clear head when everyone else is a bit fuzzy.
In conclusion, I want to join this clan because I think it's honorable, and I've gotten to know some of the cool members you have. I can only hope to be one, myself. You guys are funny, yet mature, and gain a lot of respect for that great mix. You're a clan I'd like to contribute to with all I can offer. Thanks for even the slightest opportunity of getting in : )

Sincerely,
Nick

Here is the message he sent to us.

I will post my vote soon.
I replied to Nick directly, but for headcount purposes, I'll post my vote as well. While it has been established that Nick isn't joining just because his friend Triton is here and has grown to like us all equally (maybe not Redundant. I mean, he didn't even get a pm :/ ), I am still apprehensive about his potential loyalty. In my experience, most of the people that join "because so-and-so is in the clan" don't stick around. Everything else echoes Locus' thoughts. For now, my vote is no.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Ok, here's the thing... True me might be a bit much... I've always been a lot to take in, that's why I don't like going full-blown Nick on people I just met. I like to just let them get used to me a bit before I'm my true full self... I know who I am as a person, I'm well established.

I'm a weird, quirky 14 year old boy. I have ADHD so I can't pay attention to one thing for too long, or sit still for over 5 minutes.

I'm a very fair person, whenever someone is being treated wrongly I can't hold myself back, I get the fuck involved. Whenever someone is being an idiot in general, I can't hold my tongue. I get involved, this is the way it's been since I was little. When I was younger, I was one of the strongest kids at my school, yet I befriended the nerds. I fit in with them the most. Whenever I saw one of them getting bullied, I would step in. If they were getting physically abused, so would the person that was doing it to them.

I'll make dirty or offensive jokes sometimes, and I'm sure we're all guilty of it. The only thing that sets me apart is that I laugh a bit too hard at everything. I've always been easy to make laugh. I laugh so hard at the smallest things that I don't snort, I squeak. Yes, I squeak when I laugh. If I hear someone else make a dirty or offensive joke, I laugh just as much as I do at my own.

For a period in my life, I was very self conscious about my weight, but I slimmed up again with lots of exercise. This has been a very important past few years because they were the beginning my teenage years. It's important that I've been exercising because of my uncle (dad's brother). My uncle was a god of fitness by the age of 14, unfortunately he wasn't invincible by the time he was 14. He drowned saving his friends from a sinking boat. He got stuck under the boat after he helped his friends out. I've always wanted to say that I'm the same kind of person that would do that, but I don't know. I've made it my goal to help people all my life in my uncle's honor. This has been a very touchy year since I'm 14, and he lived to be 14. This is the reason why I love exercise so much.

Also I tend to ramble sometimes, and I stutter sometimes. I know I've been rambling this entire time, but that was just so you could get a feel for me. So basically, to sum everything up, I'm an outcast. I've always been an outcast, but I don't care. I'm so different than everyone else! My dad's in a wheelchair for god's sake! Everything going on lately in my life has been very humbling. I just know that all I want to do with life is entertain and protect people.

I hope this helped you get a feel for who I really am. Now maybe you can cast your votes more accurately and decide if I'm worthy of this clan.