Ranking
I don't have any important stuff this week. I'll probably be available most of the time.

GMT -4:00
12:00pm-12am (the hours in which I can surely war)

"4 fights per player, only 2 in one mod each round" <== Remember this rule guys.
Last edited by Jodus; Jun 8, 2015 at 07:40 PM.

braaackeeeett

MODS:
greykido.tbm
lenshu3ng.tbm
erthtkv2.tbm
judofrac.tbm
stabjutsu_original.tbm

i'll play some stabjutsu_original.tbm
/jo tldr if someone wants to play with me
Last edited by Life; Jun 8, 2015 at 08:02 PM.
R.I.P Static
Just reminding that the round 1 has started, so I can't update the roster anymore.

I'm ingame now, jo public7 if you want to practice some lenshu or ask me to join you in another room. Hi Aracoon <3
Last edited by Daedalus; Jun 8, 2015 at 08:44 PM.
What do you guys think about rewarding whoever our most valuable (winniest) fighter is during the clan league with 50k?

Also, remember everyone, contact Daedalus so he can organise when the first round can take place.
I think it would be nice to keep our tc reserved for a board and an event for now.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think it's best if I leave it up to the rest of you guys to come up with a decent time frame that you can all work around, rather than scheduling it for me.
With that said, I can make an effort to get up early and play, but if our matches are on whilst I'm at school, there is no hope for me.
Last edited by Donkey; Jun 9, 2015 at 07:25 AM.
father of philip scone
Since you guys seem to have a higher amount of free time and no preferential day, I will just ask our opponent the time they preffer to fight, then I will post here to see if you guys are ok with their will. I think it is easier to arrange.

Originally Posted by Ele
What do you guys think about rewarding whoever our most valuable (winniest) fighter is during the clan league with 50k?

I don't know, that seems a higher amount of tc. I'd preffer we save this 'money' for futures events, tourneys. We still have to buy the private board, so this tc could be better used in the future, I guess.
Originally Posted by Life View Post

braaackeeeett

MODS:
greykido.tbm
lenshu3ng.tbm
erthtkv2.tbm
judofrac.tbm
stabjutsu_original.tbm

i'll play some stabjutsu_original.tbm
/jo tldr if someone wants to play with me

(FC) are participating?
Someone grab the duct tape for me.
My sides are splitting.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Yeah, I'll probably be available all day sunday (GMT+1) and after 18:00GMT the rest of the week if you need me.
Good morning sweet princess