Toribash
Cinima seems easier to use than blender. Bet you guys don't have a built in physics and game engine.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I'm currently trying to position tori on this, lol

Uke will never mess with Tori again :x
Last edited by jcgrey2; Oct 20, 2008 at 04:51 AM.
some good stuff you guys got

but I think we should all agree my 3d strongbad is pure smex

check out my deviant art http://dark-crypto.deviantart.com

also heres some more uploaded to imageshack (64k warning)

I have some tips for you guys too, use Global Illumination or radiosity in your renders if you really want great results, a bit of ambient occlusion is always a good touch aswell. helps define edge intersections and makes things seem more realistic.
Excessive shine renders aren't too appreciated these days unless you use caustics and its a bit more complicated object (such as jewels, check my plumbob, no hdri was used in it and yet I still got nice shine reflections but its a bit overkill and the effect is a bit loss because of the excessive shine) also try to do it without hdri, hdri is too cliche for reflections.

and I swear if I see another shadowless render I will get angry unless theres a reason that theres no shadow (ie no floor)

now lets see some reflective gerbil'd space ships with ambient occlusion in an animation!

Attached Images
strongbad stillframe.jpg (61.0 KB, 35 views)
<smegg> I want you to be gay for me
<smegg> Please
Although your advice is true its pretty hard to take avice about realistic rendering from someone whose renders do not follow that adivice. I am more of a texturizer/renderer than a modeler you should see my Nasuke Shredding Thread and aslo check the katanas i posted here