Toribash
Originally Posted by itz2ez4me View Post
Well hello! My name is Lachezar. I'm 17 year old. My GMT is +02:00. I play this game for not very long but I think I'm learning pretty fast. I'm playing only aikido.tbm right now but that can change. I've met ShagzOMG and ksalegend and I had a lot of fun with them. They seem to be good players and kind people. Because of them I want to join your clan to meet more people like them and have a lot of fun! I hope my bad english and low belt aren't problem for you.

It's a yes from me, nice app.
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
hey Tohya, got any time to look at my app? its on page 3, someone else already gave me a yes so if u give me a yes then im in right?
Originally Posted by ChrisJeri View Post
hey Tohya, got any time to look at my app? its on page 3, someone else already gave me a yes so if u give me a yes then im in right?

yes! hahahaha welcome
Have free time? Visit my shopPranit<3
Hi, my name is Danny. I'm 14 years old. I live in Indonesia with GMT+7.00. I've played this game since 1 month ago and i'm quite learning a lot of stuff. My main mod is Aikido with some of it's modification and Wushu with all of it's modification. The Reason why do i want to join is to learn more about this game and all the players (and possibly the Forum also)

(this is my first posting i've ever post in Forum, so sorry if it's bad and there's something wrong with it)
1. My GMT. -4 my time zone is in east coast america
2. My best mod. ABD or judo
3. My age. 14
5. Explanation why do you want to join (psych0). I wanted to join a clan that would allow belts below black. (im a blue.) some clans want higher belts so they could rise up the ranks faster. some clans i found that did allow low belts were dead. Even though ive been playing for a short time i have been getting REALLY good. i beat black+ belts and i beat the number 1 ranked player twice.( i highly doubt that matters though.) i just lose to cheap tricks you can find on the internet.
i think it would be fun to join a clan. its kind of like a motivation for me. this clan seemed like it wont be too much pressure for me cuz some clans want me to stay on schedule 24/7.(even thouogh i play alot).
also i thought this clan was pretty cool. and i am slowly losing my mind.

sorry i messaged this so late.

thanks!
Last edited by allorange; Jan 11, 2017 at 11:23 AM.