Toribash
I just don't understand why you'd leave our clan when you could still do your tricking stuff here??

Oh well.
Cya duder

(im)

[im] back

Hello Wizard and other Toribash players in the Im Clan. I am myth and today i will be applying to im. In the past i have been and immature little sh*t and now i have gotten more mature and i hope i can bring something to this clan. Some information about me. I am 15, i have been playing toribash for about 2 years now and i have loved every second. Some of my other hobbies include biking, being a lazy piece of sh*t and other things normal teens do. Some stuff i can do for the clan. I can help do anything. Recruit, help wizard or box manage the clan, and typical clan stuff. I also have some experience with discord. For people who are not familiar with discord its a teamspeak type chat room where you can create your own groups and have every one located in one place. I think this will be good for the clan instead of irc. Don't get me wrong. Irc is awesome. But irc is more for anyone. Anyone on toribash can connect to your irc and sometimes if the clan is trying to plan something it can be difficult trying to do that with random people. I think Discord will be very beneficial to the clan. OK. Back on topic. In conclusion i can bring everything i can do, to this clan. In the past i have joined many clans. Well, only one. I joined osiris because mani thought i was good(obviously he was wrong). Clan leagues. Clan leagues. clan leagues. clan leagues. When i am in a clan league i am usually fine i will probably win 1-2 games, but with some more practice i think i can be a little better. I wanna thank you for looking at my app and i hope everyone has an awesome day

~Myth
FRICK
Erm, Hallo. [im] Gh0stfreak (see what I did there). You can call me Gh0stie or Oreo. [im] an orange belt but I learned my tb skills from my sisters(She's second dan), and [im] from Washington, USA. [im] also 13 years old, and got addicted to tb a few days ago when I first started. I usually play with friends when [im] bored, but you can also find me hanging out in betting servers, and watching/participating in tourneys. My main mods are ABD, and pain_chain.

I've never been in a clan before, so I'm figuring that a friendly clan, such as [im], is a great place to start. I also love making bad puns, and as you get to know me, you'll realize that. [im] a laid back person, with a friendly attitude. I love to have fun, and I also love to joke around.

My active in game would be a 8/10 because I'm not a no life, but I'm on summer break so I have more than enough time on my hands. My forum activity won't be that much but, I hope my in game activity will be enough. I'm am addicted to TB, but that isn't the only thing I spend my time doing.

I absolutely love swimming and playing around with water, as well as reading. I've also played in Jr. Football League(american tackle football) for the last two years. Last year I played lacrosse but during lacrosse season this year, I was visiting family and missed it. I also love video games in general, and have posters on the walls of my room. [im] probably also one of the biggest fans of music you'll ever meet. If you want to have an insanely long conversation about music, I'm your guy.

I've never received an infraction before!

I'd like to thank you all for your time and for reading my application.
~Gh0stfreak
PS: Wizzy I don't really wanna see bet servers crash and die in flames :P. I just said that in jest. I actually love to host/co-host bet server :<
|MCNUGGETS|POUFFY|IPRIME|
WeWe(WeooWeoo)|
Originally Posted by Gh0stfreak View Post
Erm, Hallo. [im] Gh0stfreak (see what I did there). You can call me Gh0stie or Oreo. [im] an orange belt but I learned my tb skills from my sisters(She's second dan), and [im] from Washington, USA. [im] also 13 years old, and got addicted to tb a few days ago when I first started. I usually play with friends when [im] bored, but you can also find me hanging out in betting servers, and watching/participating in tourneys. My main mods are ABD, and pain_chain.

I've never been in a clan before, so I'm figuring that a friendly clan, such as [im], is a great place to start. I also love making bad puns, and as you get to know me, you'll realize that. [im] a laid back person, with a friendly attitude. I love to have fun, and I also love to joke around.

My active in game would be a 8/10 because I'm not a no life, but I'm on summer break so I have more than enough time on my hands. My forum activity won't be that much but, I hope my in game activity will be enough. I'm am addicted to TB, but that isn't the only thing I spend my time doing.

I absolutely love swimming and playing around with water, as well as reading. I've also played in Jr. Football League(american tackle football) for the last two years. Last year I played lacrosse but during lacrosse season this year, I was visiting family and missed it. I also love video games in general, and have posters on the walls of my room. [im] probably also one of the biggest fans of music you'll ever meet. If you want to have an insanely long conversation about music, I'm your guy.

I've never received an infraction before!

I'd like to thank you all for your time and for reading my application.
~Gh0stfreak
PS: Wizzy I don't really wanna see bet servers crash and die in flames :P. I just said that in jest. I actually love to host/co-host bet server :<

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Requirements to Join
1. Be Brown Belt+. We want people that know toribash and the forums, as we expect you to post a ton in our board!

hehe
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
If you are active.
If you post, you are active, be active ingame and on the forum. If you don't do this, I'm kicking you. No mercy. Don't care who you are. We need to start being active. This is pathetic. We shouldn't have to forfeit Clan League because we can't get members ingame. This is embarassing for me since I'm the only member online trying to stall so someone can get on to play after I have. I'm tired of no one being on, so if you are active, step it up.

I'm active in game but mostly on the forum. It's nice to know that you're serious about this clan so I don't need to worry . If you need help with warring, recruiting, hosting a betting server or with the Clan League feel free to message me on skype or PM me on the Toribash forum
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
hehe

I saw that but when I asked Wizzy he said he didn't care so..but I can get brown belt today if needed.
|MCNUGGETS|POUFFY|IPRIME|
WeWe(WeooWeoo)|
Hello members of [im]. Some of you may have heard of me. I used to be in this clan and I left because I was inactive and didn't want to be kicked so i just left. I am now active and want to join the clan again so I can carry the clan through some more clan wars. Also the people are chill.
Sincerely,
loper
previously known as Lopsin