Toribash
Hellz yea.

I use it to express creativity. I do NOT tollorate the immature 5 year old snots online though.
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
tollorate

You are a true comedian. I really laughed at that.

Anyways uh, so that I don't get too off-topic... what was this topic about, again?

Oh well, I'll just wish you good luck in your attempt to become more active and whatnot.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
^You're the only person that makes me hate you and laugh at you at the same time.
This topic is about MBK saying "<-" so we know that he's "back" (He came back for 7 hours trust me) and the clan isn't "alone".
Well the Internet was supposed to go like 5 days ago. Yet I'm still here?
Lol
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
CINAMINTZ, YOU AND I ARE THE ONLY MEMBERS LEFT, POP AND UNITE LEFT AND THE REST ARE DEAD.
Last edited by KPenguin12; Apr 15, 2009 at 12:01 PM.
I'm alive! I'll take leadership if I must. Why did they leave and when did this nonsense happen?
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Woot! Hey, I just entered a server this morning and saw unite without his tag so I said: Your forgettinh your tag :O and he said, you best be checking the belts and member list. He re-entered with the [T] tag on and pop has also joined [T]. =/