Ranking
Originally Posted by madnesss View Post
hi all

Name: Madnesss
Favourite Club Team(s): Manchester United
Favourite International Team: England
Favourite Player(s): cristiano ronaldo
Anything else you want to mention: nothing =P

You must be brutally massacred for saying that. Almost makes me wish the Ferrari's chassis hadn't saved ronaldo.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by madnesss View Post
hi all

Name: Madnesss
Favourite Club Team(s): Manchester United
Favourite International Team: England
Favourite Player(s): cristiano ronaldo
Anything else you want to mention: nothing =P

Accepted. Member #10 by the way.

And now to the current topic of discussion:
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Topic #2: Rising stars. Who, where?

As a Juve-fan, I'm familiar with people not recognizing a lot of our players, especially the abundance of talent in the squad. Here's a swift introduction to the 10 biggest talents in Juventus:

#10:Davide Lanzafame: He will almost definetly be sold away this summer, which is kinda sad. However, I predict he doesn't have the great potential they are looking for. In addition, the elderly Juve-strikers are already excellent, which means it'd be hard for him to break into the line-up.

#9: Simone Esposito: The talented winger was supposed to be lent away this season, but due to what in the media was dubbed as "attitude problems", he was told to stay in the Youth section another year to learn some "manners". He might be a great talent, it would be sad if a foul personality provides a stumbling block for his progression.

#8: Lorenzo Ariaudo: When both Grygera and Zebina were struck by injury, Ranieri took the pundits by suprise and called up a virtual unknown - Ariaudo, from the youth squad. He's tall and steady, you don't see him much in the course of a match, but when it comes to defenders, it's often a good thing. Excellent at marking and positioning himself, his mature intelligence indicates that he has a place in the first-team already in the coming season.

#7: Iago: For some unknown reason, this Spanish hotshot's contract expired at F.C. Barcelona, and Juve picked him up for free. A good technician, and a good finisher, the all-round winger-playmaker-striker Iago can be a man for the future.

#6: Albin Ekdal: A lot of eyebrows where raised when a Swedish relatively unknown was brought in from Brommapojkarna. However, after learning that he had been stapled in the first team in the Swedish top division for the last two years, in addition to seeing him play, the doubtful ones quickly calmed down. Versatile and good-willed, Ekdal definitly has the potential to become a prominent midfielder in the future.

#5: Fausto Rossi: Talent-manager Ciro Ferrara expressed that Rossi had more progression in a month than he'd see most youth players accomplish in a year. After being schooled from playmaker to winger, Fausto Rossi suddenly became the most prominent player in the entire Juventus youth section. Showing off some mad creative skills and "smart" technique in the seasonal warm-up, this 17-year-old will definetly become a star player with the right level of nurturing.

#4: Paolo De Ceglie: This talented and versatile young man has shown out to be capable of covering any position on the left side of the pitch. He's got good defensive skills, good ball control and a great crossing ability, and thus has the basis to become an excellent wing-back. I predict he'll slowly push Molinaro out of the team once the latter stops having his current spell of good form.

#3: Claudio Marchisio: Has had a steep development curve over the past seasons, especially while he was on loan to Empoli. Most notable for his work capacity, smart movement and fierce shot, Marchisio could really become a future midfield general for both Juventus and Italy.

#2: Domenico Criscito: Currently on loan to Genoa in order to get match practice, the 22-year-old has been a striking success, establishing himself as a first-choice, in addition to proving his versatility by also playing the left back and even the left midfield aside from his standard position, the center of defence. Paolo Maldini has commented that Criscito is one of the biggest defensive talents he's ever seen.

#1: Sebastian Giovinco: Other than being really fucking short, this attacking playmaker is a real live-wire with the ball at his feet, and has quite the brilliant tactical mind. A handfast example is the recent CL match against Chelsea, where he came on as a sub to dominate the attack every time he recieved the ball. Now let's just hope a certain Pavel Nedved DOES retire this year so he'll get to play next season ;)
Last edited by CMon; Mar 24, 2009 at 12:21 AM.
Ronaldo is a fucking great player, how can you say that?

Easily, He's a crybaby. Everyone who bothers following ronaldo gets a red/yellow card guaranteed. He randomnly jumps and falls and says he was pushed when it was clear the other guy was about 10 feet away. He has been caught up in several prostitution scandals, and is a douche irl.
Hoss.
Yeah, sure he is a "fucking great player", but he is still a twat. If he left Manchester United I wouldn't mind them winning so much.
Ronaldo is a fucking great player, how can you say that?

I'll agree with the fact that he's an amazing player, but he really is/seems like a guy that has his head waaay to far up his ass. In addition, he's a notoric diver, and a lot of Man Utd fans will tell you that this is not true seeing as he has "improved as of late". If you study him in a match it becomes apparent that he's not improved at all, since he will fall to the ground if he looses the ball, no matter if he were touched or not.

In addition, the whole guy-attitude-expression thingy wears me out. He's just a very provocative person.
Last edited by CMon; Mar 24, 2009 at 09:43 AM.
Name: Marloto
Favourite Club Team(s): Barcelona
Favourite International Team: Spain
Favourite Player(s): Ronaldinho
Anything else you want to mention: Nopp

/loto
Member [o]f Incognito
ronaldo is a ballet dancer, not a soccer player...
flying and leaping all over the pitch, its quite humorous
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Well, Ronaldo IS a jackass, but he's still damned good.
I find Messi a lot better though, I think he should've gotten that award.
Name:Ishi
Favourite Club Team(s): probably bayer leverkusen
Favourite International Team:Germany
Favourite Player(s):Zinedine Zidane, im never going to forget what i saw while watching the world cup, that shit was awesome.

Ye, ima german fanboy, and im not a hc football fan, but i know enough about it not to call it soccer.

[T]
#hi