Toribash
crazy shit...

immediately more fun than the normal game, but naturally doesn't stay entertaining for nearly as long.

great script!
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Dafe View Post
Having the knees and elbows bend was intentional, to keep them cocked for the next hit, and to keep mass in a smaller space, so you could rotate more quickly.

Oh, I see.

Also, two targeting-system variations: (I was gonna make a mouse-controlled one, but I got lazy)

The first one uses 9 and 0 to add/subtract the body part number.

The second one uses 7, 8, 9, and 0 for specific body parts. I put head, stomach, left leg, and right leg.

So, yeah.
Attached Files
0pummeltargeting.lua (5.5 KB, 19 views)
0pummeltargeting2.lua (5.6 KB, 16 views)
here ya go
well here are my videos that I made with pummel.

enjoy
also it is over when there are 2:55 left but you can keep listening to my pretty song.
Last edited by decimat0r1; Aug 18, 2009 at 11:42 PM.
Dafe,you are so awesome , awesome , awesome ...Big thanks to Awesome Hampa for creating this game and you for creating THIS AWESOME SCRIPT...BTW i am a begginer,and im kinda bored trying to create some nonsense moves....Now i can bash my friend with the sledgehammer..
Thank you all Toribash Community People for your patience and awesomeness....I so love Toribash!
i dont even understand this its like exactly the same just i can contract knees and elbows wit hteh keyboard.. evryones saying its fun and im not having any... I WANT SOME!!! please help ;)
Please Dont Try To Join We Are Full
Proud Co - Ldr of [K]ingdomz!
Originally Posted by Bman402 View Post
Dafe,you are so awesome , awesome , awesome ...Big thanks to Awesome Hampa for creating this game and you for creating THIS AWESOME SCRIPT...BTW i am a begginer,and im kinda bored trying to create some nonsense moves....Now i can bash my friend with the sledgehammer..
Thank you all Toribash Community People for your patience and awesomeness....I so love Toribash!

Originally Posted by jaiden425 View Post
i dont even understand this its like exactly the same just i can contract knees and elbows wit hteh keyboard.. evryones saying its fun and im not having any... I WANT SOME!!! please help ;)

Don`t bump such an old thread.
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com