Toribash
Originally Posted by mrlebo View Post
ok random idea maybe it would work but seeing as we have some people that know how to use tc to get more tc we could some of the banks funds invested in items and sell the items to get more money and the earnings would go to the bank

I can tell you that the easiest way for this method to work is to by the CHEAPEST, I cannot stress this part enough, items out there and put them back on the market for even slightly more, as long as it is still cheaper than the next cheapest item.

Auctions are also awesome ways to get some tc. Using the same method above ofcourse
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
Ya thats true does anyone else want to do this idea cuz i know aspire is a killer money maker and it seems you know some in that way too wata?
Not really lol, I'm just a keen "buisness" man. I get ideas like this fairly quickly, but I never am able to pull it off myself.

P.S. Sorry for the slight brag.
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
im for it, i think that investing is the best idea right now....well in toribash....and i think we need to pick someone with the best knowledge of the marketplace.
What can BROWN do for you?
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
hmm.. I forgot to make it specific. A Hive Clan Item Shop in Youshop.

any1? not a good idea?

Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
He also bought lots of shit. While I had loads of TC without even paying once for this game. ;]

me too. I had this booster because I paid TC for it
Hmm, what about a new type of clan war?

Clan ART war?

Sounds pretty cool don't you think?
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.