Ranking
Nice speed, and the final hit was nice.
The decap looked a little weird,
Attached Files
Combo lel.rpl (182.9 KB, 7 views)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
The manipulation was pretty awesome. I didn't like the first hit though. It feels like a blind punch that happened to do something. Everything else was nice. Lower portion of body is relatively untouched, and you're right next to it, but that's okay. I guess.

I wouldn't take what I said for granted though. I've been out of the replay making business for a while. xD
Attached Files
Gum - Introspective Pewp.rpl (190.0 KB, 11 views)
Originally Posted by ChuiGum View Post
The manipulation was pretty awesome. I didn't like the first hit though. It feels like a blind punch that happened to do something. Everything else was nice. Lower portion of body is relatively untouched, and you're right next to it, but that's okay. I guess.

I wouldn't take what I said for granted though. I've been out of the replay making business for a while. xD

Awesome Replay Chui, I (though not very good at replays myself) can't see any faults with it.

Can't decide which replay to post, so I posted all 3 you can choose whichever to rate.
Attached Files
woooo.rpl (86.3 KB, 10 views)
woooooo.rpl (74.2 KB, 9 views)
Dropkick.rpl (63.4 KB, 11 views)
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
As a whole, I was looking for more dms. The non-dming hits are bad. Always edit to get a dm when you touch Uke. xD

Two replays this time. I edited Intro Pewp, and a new replay.
Attached Files
Gum - Introspective Pewp V2.rpl (208.9 KB, 12 views)
Gum - Fragile flagpole.rpl (226.9 KB, 15 views)
I enjoyed Them both

Introspective Pewp, made me jizz, but it glitches at the end... Fix it
9/10

Fragile flagpole, Errrr i like it but its a tad too grabby, still awesome booms
7/10

Heres my newest shit, and im back from inactivity (Kinda)
Attached Files
!Mobi_M0NST4R.rpl (123.9 KB, 7 views)
The kick was awesome,clean and powerful, but it was stiff prior to the kick and at the moment of the kick.
Attached Files
Fumes Of Your Mouth.rpl (234.5 KB, 10 views)
Yet to be stolen.rpl (257.1 KB, 8 views)
Hey look gai's, i maded a replay.

Yet to be stolen: As the quality of everyones replays goes up, i lack the criticism to comment very well. I liked this, especially the mayhem after the decap. I don't really like the flailing in the wrist dm though.

Fumes of your mouth: What the heck was the gravity here? You went from no movement to floating instantly! I like this one too. Just maybe not where you shaved him at 810 ish.

I just can't seem to pump out good replays anymore, but im still trying.
Attached Files
Double- Dovetail.rpl (151.5 KB, 10 views)
Double- Marcato.rpl (71.6 KB, 7 views)
It was the classic gravity, 9.82\

Marcato-A little messy, but it had some nice dms.I kinda like it
Dovetail- wow, I love the first two punches(lol at the end), the decap could've been better, I've edited this, to get a better decap. See how I gave it a lot of speed?You had a chance to rotate almost completely and knock the poo out of uke.

Also, this is my opener challenge 11 entry, I find it funny cuz I just like..just watch it.
Attached Files
Ohnicethere.rpl (186.5 KB, 12 views)
GGEDIT.rpl (169.1 KB, 13 views)
THANK YOU.
I forgot to add to my post to get someone to do that.
I had a thing where i would wait and do a back kick to decap, BUT IT NEVER WORKED.
I spent like HALF AN HOUR on like 20 frames, and got nowhere.

Next person please rate kylan's "Ohnicethere" replay.

edit: LOL'd at the complete miss of the skeet. Im going to edit it a bit and use it as my own. If you have any objections, let me know.
Last edited by DoubleG; Jun 20, 2010 at 12:27 AM.
Ohnicethere - I love how your leg gets stuck in his chest. Punches were a little to stiff but still awesome stuff. 7.5/10

GGEDIT needs more of me.
(quick 5 min edit)
Attached Files
GG.rpl (151.8 KB, 13 views)
[42]
Stop microwave at one second. Feel like a bomb defuzer.