Toribash
Tier 2 / Tier 3
Unfortunately most of the things in tier 1 aren't worth saving so I don't have much on them. If I get anything in future I'll post it.
-----
Spent quite some time searching my folder to find anything remotely following these techniques. Luckily I fished these four out. If there're issues with some, I'll try for that technique in my next few games. Dynamic grips and level changes I use a lot anyway so that won't be a problem.
Attached Files
Kick check.rpl (47.0 KB, 3 views)
Single Leg Takedown.rpl (41.5 KB, 3 views)
Snap Down.rpl (27.6 KB, 4 views)
Dynamic Grips.rpl (58.3 KB, 3 views)
Level Change.rpl (33.1 KB, 4 views)
Pin Pressure.rpl (27.8 KB, 3 views)
Slammed.rpl (60.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by HASSAN; Feb 19, 2017 at 10:45 AM.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
You shouldn't be using old replays for tiers, it defeats the purpose. If you want to use these, fine, but I reccomend you go out and get some fresh ones.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
What Roux meant to say is that its better for your self to jump into aikido matches intentionally trying to land specific moves. This way through the failed attempts and repetition you really learn what works for you.

However we are all guilty of of pulling out old replays for tiers and its perfectly fine.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
However hassan u do need to go in order. Review the requirements for tiers. T1 is a suplex, snapkick, and turnover. Basic sh** I bet you can get in 25 mins of play time.
Last edited by footlox; Feb 21, 2017 at 10:39 PM.
Toribash Martial Artists
Tier 1
All fresh replays.
Attached Files
Name snap.rpl (43.9 KB, 3 views)
Turnover.rpl (51.9 KB, 4 views)
NoobPlex.rpl (47.0 KB, 3 views)
Thank you!
Last edited by HASSAN; Feb 23, 2017 at 08:28 PM.
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
Unfortunately most of the things in tier 1 aren't worth saving so I don't have much on them. If I get anything in future I'll post it.
-----
Spent quite some time searching my folder to find anything remotely following these techniques. Luckily I fished these four out. If there're issues with some, I'll try for that technique in my next few games. Dynamic grips and level changes I use a lot anyway so that won't be a problem.

All T2 looks good! Accepted.
-----
Hassan - T3
Your dynamic gripping and pin pressure replays look good.

In your level change replay i saw u switch base legs and then lean lean back into a suplex. In that process your COG didnt drop very rapidly which is what im looking for. I want to see you drop low, very low, and FAST.

And that slam wasn't successful either. I see the attempt but he stuck on his feet.
-----
So come back with just another slam and level change replay buddy.
Last edited by footlox; Feb 23, 2017 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Martial Artists
Tier 1 Application
Everything is labeled
Attached Files
Basic_Suplex 1.rpl (54.9 KB, 3 views)
Turnover.rpl (54.1 KB, 3 views)
SnapKick.rpl (57.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Hellafun; Mar 1, 2017 at 02:20 AM.