Endurance Onslaught 6.0
The classic and good soccer, who like football games?
I've got the Pes 13 for ps3. That's so cool...
I just won my last game to get in to promotion series for gold league. It was pretty easy. Had a decent team, and enemies weren't that bad. Lately I've been satisfied with my teammates and enemies. Haven't had a a toxic or a really bad player in my team.
Yes. I'm Silver 1 currently. Won my 1st promotion game to gold. I could probably get to platinum in like 2 weeks if I played more ranked. I have like 30 wins and 14 losses. I used to win like 50% of the games. Then I learned to farm and I've lost only like 4 games since then and won 20. Watching pro players play really made me better.
I just do my lane thing (Tank) and support who I can when I can, Get me 15+ kills with about 4-6 deaths along the way
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Hey guys, i was just chiilin' in the facebook, so, i've found a trailer of a game.
Wow, everyone that's crazy for cars, will masturbate looking that.
I flipped shit when I heard glitch mob. It was a really cool trailer. Dunno about the game play though. I probably won't play it as I'm not in to racing games and nor are any of my real life friends. I would play if anyone else played with me.

These may be old news but GTA 5.

It won't be on pc though. Which sucks. The game could be my next favorite if I played it everyday. I like massive worlds.