Toribash
There is no rule about undeleting or deleting posts that you moderate. Especially on our clan boad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
whats cakku
sounds like kakku
kakku means cake in finnish
why are you yelling cake
where cake
cake where
give me cake
8===D
I don't understand cowmeat.
Oh ok , I'm kinda Free this week Get any time you want
Or when I find you i will go to you or vice versa for you.
Last edited by AcidoTB; Jul 1, 2015 at 01:35 AM.
Hello Corrupted Waffles, today i'm applying to get into your clan.Here you go!

So, I am a 15 year old fellow 2nd black belt toribasher who goes by the name AlphaN00b but you can just call me karim. I live in Algeria so my GMT is +1.I like helping people, workout things and adventures for this i always find my self in hard dangerious moments. I've been in 5 clans those of which were crucify,vector,ttd,fc.liquor, I left ttd because its dead, and i left fc because they are inactive, crucify kicked me because they think i quit toribash,vector because they was going to kick me for doing s*** and they understand me wrong and liquor i just didn't feel its my place. Though that is now in the past and I am here to join you guys!

I would like to join this clan because its look legit, cool and moop is the only one who always kick my ass (and cowmeat sometimes). I dont know what i can give to this clan but i'll do my best, I am good at Tk,ABD,Greykido,Aikdo,realism,replaymaking and here are some examples.
Attached Files
aikido 3.rpl (63.1 KB, 5 views)
[Alpha][ Reaperos ][S].rpl (460.0 KB, 5 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
It's me, the banned guy Hades. Everyones favorite black kid behind the melanin enhanced user. Lemme in homies.

Lemons
Eminem
Tangerines
Mangos
Eggplants
Integers
Names
Teapot
Hell
Easter
Calluses
Lapin
Artistic
Negro
Thanks for the tc shockey, I'll never f o r g e t you shockey-sama
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
There is a substantial lack of the word "exuberant" in this app, I say no

yea i'm not so good at english
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
Hello Corrupted Waffles, today i'm applying to get into your clan.Here you go!

So, I am a 15 year old fellow 2nd black belt toribasher who goes by the name AlphaN00b but you can just call me karim. I live in Algeria so my GMT is +1.I like helping people, workout things and adventures for this i always find my self in hard dangerious moments. I've been in 5 clans those of which were crucify,vector,ttd,fc.liquor, I left ttd because its dead, and i left fc because they are inactive, crucify kicked me because they think i quit toribash,vector because they was going to kick me for doing s*** and they understand me wrong and liquor i just didn't feel its my place. Though that is now in the past and I am here to join you guys!

I would like to join this clan because its look legit, cool and moop is the only one who always kick my ass (and cowmeat sometimes). I dont know what i can give to this clan but i'll do my best, I am good at Tk,ABD,Greykido,Aikdo,realism,replaymaking and here are some examples.

Win me in erthtk duel best to 5 and I say yes, otherwise no.