Ranking
i've been talking with a guy called largekilla. he's the man ! he's one of the best tb players around right now and he is in love with jimi hendrix. i was playing fun mods with him for like 3 hours and the only thing we were talking about was music.he doesn't really speak properly but still understandable ;P he's a really nice guy and knows some real good music.i really enjoyed playing with him ;)
I'm [Addicted]

I could listin to this the whole day long

I wouldn't guess such a person when I read that name (: invite him to post here if he still writes with you, nice guys with good taste in music are allways welcome
We would need Alphasonik here. His music updates where fantastic
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
maybe i'll invite him when i'll see him again ;) love the song aika ! i really enjoy this melancholic mood.

i'm totally in love with this guy ! he's a bad mathafucka ! the only guy i know that can make a "hendrix mood" but not kinda copying hendrix ( i mean not like guys like john mayer,kenny wayne shepard,dotle bramhall II - they are ok but Gary is the real deal !).

i need to make my parents go on coachella festival next year ,so many great artists there ! we're on the opener heineken festival in poland every year. last year wasn't as good as the other ones.there were some good artists like the strokes and paolo nutini (i grabbed a drum stick on his concert ! ) but before we had jack white two years in a row (with different formations),he's badass too !

anybody into some jazz ? i totally love chris potter <3
Last edited by XmiechoX; Apr 29, 2012 at 09:03 PM.
I'm [Addicted]
Sucks to be metalhead, nothing to do here, lol. Although blues or jazz are both high on my music tier list, I don't really listen to them at all. Just thinking 'well that's fine music' when hearing it, nothing else.

btw Aika you still into dnb? xd

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
i do enjoy metal ;) i really like slayer ! they're one of the most interesting metal bands right now imo .well,sometimes metal annoys me but i really like heavy progresive rock(not any specific band but my friends listen this kind of music and i always like what they're playing when im at their place).

btw
I'm [Addicted]
I'm into extreme metal, not particularly fan of Slayer or similiar thrash bands, I prefer death metal and melodeath/grind. Not gonna post any links to keep the thread at normal level.

Also I really don't like hard rock, like, really really, it almost hurts my ears, I prefer almost any genre over hard rock.

btw. it's funny how toribash community literally decided my music taste, I got into electronic music because of one polfag, then Aika got me into dnb, then Powas dragged me into metalfaggotry.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
[QUOTE=XmiechoX;5439454]maybe i'll invite him when i'll see him again ;) love the song aika ! i really enjoy this melancholic mood.
same here (;

Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
btw Aika you still into dnb? xd

yes I am. But more the good-mood fast-driving happy-hearted stuff.. or the old things, but nothing from the avarage
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
then Aika got me into dnb.

still love this one.. This song is infinity gold imo

I drifted through alot of genres because of Toribash (: A bit of hardstyle from you, avarage Rock, metal, hip hop ...
I've got a Harddrive full of the of-all-time-favourite songs through all of the genre, listing to them all day.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
in my case tb didn't affect my music taste at all. at the time i played tb the most i was listening to some hard rock music i guess . i got into the blues at the time i left and it's with me till today .
I'm [Addicted]