Toribash
Originally Posted by teshu00 View Post
Name: teshu00

Belt: Brown belt

Bans, infractions, or warnings: N/A

Past clans and why you left them: N/A

Anyone you know in this clan: Dartzpie

Why do you want us: Because i want to be in the same clan as Dartzpie

Why should we want you: Im a good fighter, ill stay loyal to Zone and if you need help in any wars, ill come help you out

Best and Worst mods: Best : Lenshu i guess | Worst : i dont know xD

One or two paragraphs about yourself: Im canadian and I am 12 Years old. Ive started playing toribash 3 weeks ago. My parents recently divorced and i was hoping to join Zone.

Player card : http://www.toribash.com/usercard/teshu00.png

3 replays:
-----------------
3 replays

No
Originally Posted by jordan273 View Post
Name: jordan
Belt: black
Bans, infractions, or warnings: never been banned
Past clans and why you left them: no past clans
Anyone you know in this clan: i do not know in anybody in this clan
Why do you want us: you are very active and organized
Why should we want you: i am active in game and in forms also i am a very loyal player
Best and Worst mods: best: judo,wushu.akidio and TK worst: ninjistu
One or two paragraphs about yourself: my name is jordan i am a great player i am very good and a good sport and am on almost every day in game and on fourms every day. i play this to win and have fun but if im not playing i will be playing rugby or xbox
Your usercard:
3 replays:
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
-----
forgot some sorry

No
Originally Posted by Kariina View Post
Name:Kariina.

Belt:Green (i will improve).

Bans, infractions, or warnings: None.

Past clans and why you left them: None.

Anyone you know in this clan:XToriGod.

Why do you want us:Because you are very active and very friendly.

Why should we want you:I am active and i play toribash everytime and i will help in anyway i can.

Best and worst mods: Best:Aikido,Lenshu3,Twinsword Wrost:Judo Wushu

One or two paragraphs about yourself:I am 16 years old and i like playing toribash,my real name its Karina and im friendly whit people and i hope i will make friends in -Zone.

Usercard:

3 Replays:

And no.

Sorry.
yes to hahanub and yes to jordan273
-----
guys hahanub's app seens a little lazy,but he's not he stated playing at the same time that I re-started,give him a chance,we not gonna regret and I'm the only brazillian in the clan,its
starting to look lonely
Last edited by canibal021; Jul 15, 2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't believe in stars they are all helicopters to me.
Originally Posted by hahanub View Post
Name:hahanub.
Belt:Black belt.
Bans, infractions, or warnings:No, I'm behaving.
Past clans and why you left them:Elements, in fact I do not leave the clan I was kicked for inactivity.
Anyone you know in this clan:Canibal021.
Why do you want us:I want to because it is a good clan (if not, would not be fourth in rank. Right?) Have a friend from the same country that I am (Brazil, so facilitating my entry here. I think.) And want to help the clan to stay in first.
Why should we want you:Because I am a good person, I never disobey the rules, I am very active in-game and also in the forum (a few days ago that I started to do a lot on the forum) and I'm cool.
Best and Worst mods:Best mods: Twinswords, Wushu, Aikido, aikidobigdojo. Worst: Teakkyon.
One or two paragraphs about yourself:Hello, my real name is Henry, I'm 13 years old and I am born and live in Brazil. In the city where I live is small (very small) so small that only has 16 000 inhabitants. The internet here is slow and I was a long time ago without the Internet (that's why I was kicked from the clan). I like sports like basketball, soccer and swimming. I am a nice guy who is not nervous about attendance, I am faithful, fun and very friendly.
Your usercard:
3 replays:
Attachment 354460
Attachment 354461
Attachment 354462
Attachment 354463

SideNote:I really appreciate if you accept me, but if I do not accept thanks for your attention!

I vote yes.
Originally Posted by Kariina View Post
Name:Kariina.

Belt:Green (i will improve).

Bans, infractions, or warnings: None.

Past clans and why you left them: None.

Anyone you know in this clan:XToriGod.

Why do you want us:Because you are very active and very friendly.

Why should we want you:I am active and i play toribash everytime and i will help in anyway i can.

Best and worst mods: Best:Aikido,Lenshu3,Twinsword Wrost:Judo Wushu

One or two paragraphs about yourself:I am 16 years old and i like playing toribash,my real name its Karina and im friendly whit people and i hope i will make friends in -Zone.

Usercard:

3 Replays:

I don't think my vote matters because a lot of people voted...but I'm gonna vote anyway. I vote no because:

1. Your reason why you want us is not very detailed.
2. Your spelling is a little rusty (Whit and wrost: With and Worst) You should edit your app before you post it.
3. I did NOT like your replays...

Like I said....no.
-----
Oh wait forgot to read Koco's post. My bad.
Last edited by psychic29; Jul 16, 2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.