Ranking
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Maybe make the middle light gray stripe in the back more even and fine?
The one that looks like a wide upside down V. Tad bit messy, don't want to look unprofessional.

i made this sig also. im gonnna upload it wen i get toriprime.
-----
Yeah i did the head a lil fast. All i need to do is fi the minor mess-ups and add some detail
Last edited by trunkster; Apr 10, 2013 at 12:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Daemon of the clan Oblivion.
For the sig, work on the white outline around the tori, and the floating white stripes above "OBLIVION". Other than that, looks cool. Another suggestion I have: a very subtle background texture involving sharp angles might be good. Very subtle, though.
If I ever get prime...
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
They added a belt limit to the tourneys... guess I won't see you guys for a while. :P
----------------------
I'm going to be playing in Semipro until I become Brown :3
----------------------
Fun Questions: 1.How would you prefer to die?(This question again )
-Eaten alive by cannibals with no way out
-Burnt alive with no way out.
2.If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one
of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all,
you will all die by the lack of oxygen.
Last edited by UnlimitaBlade; Apr 10, 2013 at 03:01 AM.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.

There it is DJbro.

I'll start your first Safetrade so you can get to know the concept of it as well. I hope you like it.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Aagh stupid computer froze on me while I was battling my only enemy in toribash. So stupid, can't wait to get my new one.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Also, as far as clutter causing applications to be lost...

I suggest that as soon as we get an application we paste it on the main post under a spoiler called "Submitted applications" and under THAT spoiler we make more spoilers for each individual user that submits one to reduce the clutter in there as well.

If we approve this I'll go ahead and do the paper work, gather up all the applications and arrange them on the main post with said spoilers.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~