Originally Posted by XNomadic View Post
Halp me I'm in math

Oh, uh, yeah I would..
But I, uh...
I have food cooking....
Yeah..
That.
Nobody gets my references.
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon!
Its k I'm about to leave school maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang
Last edited by XNomadic; Sep 17, 2015 at 08:32 PM.
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
Originally Posted by XNomadic View Post
Its k I'm about to leave school maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Best part of the day. Tomorrow I get to see a Shakespearean play, so hype for that.

(im)

so hyped for that Shakespearean play.

~Wizard

I know, "He's alive."

I got in a little trouble with the law. People at school were going around saying I was selling pot so I got searched. They found a prescription bottle and some tobacco, the presc. bottle wasn't in my name, but my mom's. Strike 1. The pills weren't what they were supposed to be. Strike 2. And yeah, the tobacco. Strike 3.

It was about 1.3-1.7 grams of pure MDMA, or Molly. I've been seriously grounded waiting for court, (they said I'll be going, but it's been a few weeks and nothings happened, not even an arraignment, not trying to jinx myself or anything... ) I got my laptop back for classes, and my phone sometimes in case of emergencys.

Also quit my job, (see how my life is great right now?! ), which is a funny story... This bitch was sexually harassing me, blah blah blah, I told my boss if i work with her again I'll quit, blah blah blah, I quit. Pressing charges against my work and her. Yay! And hey, I might get a little $$ out of it... (Car time)

Questions? Feel free to ask xD
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
It'd be kinda funny if the court forgot about you lol

Also clan server? I'll be home all day because I hurt my back and can't go climbing.
-----
Im just gonna binge play on quick aikido servers to get 2nd dan
Then server :3
-----
These blue belts keep calling me a shoveler whenever i use a clap opener lmao
then they reported me for shoveling xD
Last edited by XNomadic; Sep 18, 2015 at 09:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
Originally Posted by abxy View Post
~Wizard

I know, "He's alive."

I got in a little trouble with the law. People at school were going around saying I was selling pot so I got searched. They found a prescription bottle and some tobacco, the presc. bottle wasn't in my name, but my mom's. Strike 1. The pills weren't what they were supposed to be. Strike 2. And yeah, the tobacco. Strike 3.

It was about 1.3-1.7 grams of pure MDMA, or Molly. I've been seriously grounded waiting for court, (they said I'll be going, but it's been a few weeks and nothings happened, not even an arraignment, not trying to jinx myself or anything... ) I got my laptop back for classes, and my phone sometimes in case of emergencys.

Also quit my job, (see how my life is great right now?! ), which is a funny story... This bitch was sexually harassing me, blah blah blah, I told my boss if i work with her again I'll quit, blah blah blah, I quit. Pressing charges against my work and her. Yay! And hey, I might get a little $$ out of it... (Car time)

Questions? Feel free to ask xD

Fuck, you have worse luck than me and RNG's.
(except that one csgo knife which was kinda cool)

Hope everything gets sorted out. If not, fuck. But we're here for you bro! Clans are like families, and we're here for you. <3~
Hey guys here to let you know I left the clan I can't stand being inactive and filling a spot in your clan.
-----
Feel free to make me an ally.
Last edited by NvSfocus; Sep 19, 2015 at 04:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
Originally Posted by NvSfocus View Post
Hey guys here to let you know I left the clan I can't stand being inactive and filling a spot in your clan.
-----
Feel free to make me an ally.

NvS, no!
BB!
We had Crooks! And we had Mage!
Don't go!