Toribash
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Pretty good man, though I will say you shouldn't need to ask for peoples opinion on these types of things, if you feel that you did good then that's great. You worked hard on it and the result was that, you should be proud.

In any case, I'm getting off for the night. Past few days have been getting to me so I'm just trying to relax, cya'll tomorrow.

Já ne~
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
we are fine spcr and i wanted that dark duke doe buy to me another one for free hehe jk
anyways how are you spcr

To late to reply lol. Well im fine bro, just doing the daily routine. Got a new girlfriend which is very funny and good at soccer like me :3 Time to play some sports with her. Also hope to see you guys ingame soonish

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
ok spcr , and guys what is that app of your life we know each other already
we are family dont you know it families dont talk about there life's because we know each
other i know sled but not his name i know jn and boer and dark exo and chacha and all of you guys no need to information except the skype group doe i need to know its name
to talk with you not with that irc thingy skype is better i think so give me the name of the group and i will join you guys
Update: New favorite song is My Soul, Your Beats

With that I'm also going to say I may not be on as much for the next few days to weeks. Going through a rough patch right now so I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

Till the next time we talk...
Já ne~
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
hey guys i wanna tell you about my sig does it looks cool or no and sorry sled that i took your place because iam not a vip or toriprime iam just broke *tears* why vip whhy?
hey guys i wanna tell you about my sig does it looks cool or no and sorry sled that i took your place because iam not a vip or toriprime iam just broke *tears* why vip whhy?

*walks in randomly*
Looks Great!!!
*walks out*

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
*walks in randomly*
Looks Great!!!
*walks out*

thanks weooweww i luv yu btw
he comes in *
wow that cool answer
*walks out happily from weoomeow
hehe i made it similar so please no meanie feels
Last edited by Moataz; Feb 19, 2015 at 06:17 PM. Reason: brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thanks weooweww i luv yu btw
he comes in *
wow that cool answer
*walks out happily from weoomeow
hehe i made it similar so please no meanie feels

I love it. <3 and I love you too.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
What conversation have i just walked into
-----
*Walks in to check on everyone*
Notices weird things