Toribash
mass effect n7 collectors edition pre-order reciept.
FUCK. YES.
mass effect evolution comic

also a razer lycosa, inheritance - book 4 of the inheritance cycle, and a big darth vader lego toy with light up lightsaber and LED torch feet.
and a toaster.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
mass effect n7 collectors edition pre-order reciept.
FUCK. YES.
mass effect evolution comic

also a razer lycosa, inheritance - book 4 of the inheritance cycle, and a big darth vader lego toy with light up lightsaber and LED torch feet.
and a toaster.

Tell me about that toaster of yours. :O
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
Yodadover + Darth Vader = The fight of the century?

Bend, he will.

What did you get for Chrustmus Aerox?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Hah I got the same, but I had to spend the money, cause my damn car died.

I have been getting more and more inactive over the past couple of months, but I wanted to start again/continue on with some texturing projects.

Do we have a thread with mapping templates somewhere in our dusty halls of artsy-dom?
Sketching on the sphere is the way to go.

Templates can be found in the useful threads index (in Art) I believe.
Head Mapping sure is simple. I usually struggle with the feet.

I'll have search then.
fet mapping imo is pretty simple too. All you have to do is stretch those parts which are bigger and then squeeze them back to the small size. If you know what i mean.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures