Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sorry, but I don't watch TWD. Have watched a couple episodes with a friend and Carl is an annoying fgt.
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Sorry, but I don't watch TWD. Have watched a couple episodes with a friend and Carl is an annoying fgt.

Everybody Hates Carl seems like a nice name for a series
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Some huge unexplained faggotry happened to me today. I was watching TV with my father when a strange scent invaded the room. It didn't smell bad but actually the opposite, like a woman's perfume or something that lasted for a few seconds before disappearing. Funny is, our house was completely shut, so a external factor is discarded, and mom was sleeping in another room that is relatively far so we don't think it was her (also not a perfume that we actually own, its different from the ones we have).

When she waked up, told us about hearing heavy footsteps (like a person) at her door only to see no one there. Since then I've been trying to think about a logical answer but to no avail.

I don't believe in ghosts or any sort of paranormal being, but this is interesting to not say intriguing at last.

----

Don't know if this fits here, but whatever. Also share any similar or strange stories that happened with you or someone close and try to give details.
"Most complete" in my opinion doesn't flow that well. We could do something like" [D] The Perfect Fighter".
How do you kill one with no life?
just reminding, i don't care anything about football
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
well, what about recording sound on your house late at night? i mean, do it if you want, i don't really recommend you to do that...

well, i was on my house, i was playing pc, late (like 3-4 am) then i heard a sound coming out of my home, my dogs were.. barking? (i have like a 30 mt front yard) and well, then i was seeing through the window and i didn't saw anything, but well, i heard the sound on my home, but it may be a cat, i'm kinda like you, i don't believe that much in ghosts and those things, but yeah, i'd like to see something like that (not on my home obviously )
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
well, what about recording sound on your house late at night? i mean, do it if you want, i don't really recommend you to do that...

well, i was on my house, i was playing pc, late (like 3-4 am) then i heard a sound coming out of my home, my dogs were.. barking? (i have like a 30 mt front yard) and well, then i was seeing through the window and i didn't saw anything, but well, i heard the sound on my home, but it may be a cat, i'm kinda like you, i don't believe that much in ghosts and those things, but yeah, i'd like to see something like that (not on my home obviously )

Can you describe the sound pls?
My dog passed away march first 10;30 am this year, and now everyday either around 10;30 am or pm, I hear the sounds of his claws tapping against our wooden floor right by his food bowl (which I kept).

Now that I think about it, when I went to see him get his needle to put him down, after he fell "asleep", I saw, or at least I think I saw, his eye lids flutter.

Some weird stuff with pets. That's why I don't plan on getting another animal. This shit is weird. And I don't plan on investigating any time soon.

And about your case, nitor, do you have any sweet smelling flowers in the house? And sometimes I mistaken my own heavy heartbeat as foot steps at night. Maybe I'm crazy?? lol. Did your mom have any situations in the past that include the following? Something scary or something memorable?

I don't believe in ghosts at all tbh, I have the theory that when something close to you is gone, you get some serious memories.
Last edited by Conduct; Jun 17, 2014 at 02:55 AM.
How do you kill one with no life?