Toribash
skitz i only pirate so :/
the only way is to hamachi the shit out of it
anyway
maxman our server is /jo its also i have final exams so ill stop playing untill 6/1
and when the holiday comes!! ill play untill i get 5th dan belt
no promises though QA ROOMS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INB4 14 days ban
Bro In my country there is no such thing as Steam CS
Over 1 Million Non Steam Server
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Sorry that I've been offline, I've been practicing lotta stuff this month so yeah, Here some tricking replays of me just to keep you in the mood.
Attached Files
B-Twist.rpl (60.7 KB, 3 views)
B-Kick.rpl (55.0 KB, 4 views)
First Tricking.rpl (156.9 KB, 2 views)
Death is part of life, death is hope, death can also be sadness, or loss, but we all lose things, forgive yourself.
Yeah, I mean I guess... I've seen Mocucha a lot lately, He told me to Private Message him, but I keep on asking for permission from you guys. Also I am planning on doing some tricking, and those replays were some of my easy moves. So will anyone be willing to join? Also give me feedback on the replays I gave you.
Death is part of life, death is hope, death can also be sadness, or loss, but we all lose things, forgive yourself.
Ok max, Go when you are typing press go advanced and then press attach files I think then get the replays in then click browse and then when ur done they should be an attached file, also, like my replays of my TERRIBLE/Awesome tricking skillz?
-----
I need help recruiting people at a server, /jo its
-----
Typing on my phone right now so sorry for my terrible skills with a phone. So I'm typing this at night like about 10:00pm so just here checking for any feed back on my tricking replays. Btw did anyone check them out? I mean I worked very hard (probably because I'm new into tricking. xD
Last edited by Air210; Dec 16, 2014 at 04:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I bearly know how to trick or any fancy things... One day will be the day of a creative mind *drops a tear* I BELIEVE!!!!!!
But seriously, do you just like it or not?
-----
Did anyone even watch them?
Last edited by Air210; Dec 16, 2014 at 01:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no one watches them but i sure will also clan video is just ehhh useless..... we need new banners
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.