Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

When you are boosting and you have to put your carry pants on so high that it makes you look like a grandpa. Yet you still fail

asd

Originally Posted by Duplicater View Post
Can someone teach me bhop (bunny hop)?

sure.
open the console and write the following commands.

bind mwheelup +jump
bind mwheeldown +jump

now practice like everyone else does. or you could download a script or something like ahk (autohotkey) and put risk getting your account overwatch banned.

but really, practicing it isn't really that hard. get into a kz server where it's easier to hit bhops and start practicing there. once you've got an idea of when to jump, start doing it on normal servers, either 128 tick or 64 tick. 128 tick is said to be easier, because it's more consistent, but personally i find it easier to bhop on 64 tick.

also, listening to music like shawn wasabi or busdriver will help you alot.
Last edited by Hours; Jun 19, 2016 at 02:54 PM.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
When you are boosting and you have to put your carry pants on so high that it makes you look like a grandpa. Yet you still fail

asd

oh so you're the cowi guy that asked who i was and then removed from his friendslist

:')

Originally Posted by Hours View Post
sure.
open the console and write the following commands.

bind mwheelup +jump
bind mwheeldown +jump

now practice like everyone else does. or you could download a script or something like ahk (autohotkey) and put risk getting your account overwatch banned.

but really, practicing it isn't really that hard. get into a kz server where it's easier to hit bhops and start practicing there. once you've got an idea of when to jump, start doing it on normal servers, either 128 tick or 64 tick. 128 tick is said to be easier, because it's more consistent, but personally i find it easier to bhop on 64 tick.

also, listening to music like shawn wasabi or busdriver will help you alot.

i also can't bhop on 128 tick, not sure why
also listening to "the la menthe la caution" will increase bhop speed by 200%
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...45#post8754545
help pls
Last edited by dank; Jun 19, 2016 at 05:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
oh so you're the cowi guy that asked who i was and then removed from his friendslist

:')

Oh damn sorry, feel free to re-add me.
All kinds of random people add me all the time so I sometimes get confused about who is who.
just a question

how much would a smurf account already ranked to 3 and has a silver rank sell for?

around 50 hrs on it
w
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
just a question

how much would a smurf account already ranked to 3 and has a silver rank sell for?

around 50 hrs on it

20-30e I'd say.
Where can you sell the account? Because I have a secondary silver account too

Don't get any ideas. Selling accounts is against Valve ToS and discussion about such actions will not be tolerated here.
Last edited by ed; Jun 20, 2016 at 02:03 PM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
20-30e I'd say.

Sorry did you say an account only with csgo, silver and rank 3 is worth 20-30 euros, or that e is for something else? If is for euros, you really don't know the prices and market dude.
since when were there rails on the staircase in apts?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18