Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

They better do, that would be a total mind fuck since our team this year is way worse then last cup (listening to the experts)
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Probably because aliens are realistic and ghosts aren't.

How so? Aliums that most people describe are retarded. Seriously, why they would be humanoids of some sort and not something very different of any lifeform we've seen?
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
"Experts" don't know anything. I actually think Netherlands can win this year. If Germany plays against Italy, they probably lose again. They haven't won against Italy for many years
Becuase there's a fucking much planets in the whole universe, it's just dumb to think that we are the only planet in the whole universe with life. If there would be other life they would probably be almost the same as us I think.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who knows, we lost 1-0 against spain in the finals last world cup, now we won 5-1 against spain.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just tried to play tb with this laptop ... Too shitty.

I'll try to do a few wars when I'm at home again, maybe we can do some wars with wagers, it's a nice way to get some tc ( also a nice way to lose it ).
We dont lose wagers, we give other people money. Something else.

And yeah, beat kept pinging but still, he was the first turkish flag I ever saw in tb.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]