Ranking
Don't shave your dick off!

Use a shaver with one of those extensions on it so you leave a but of hair left. Don't make it too short however, or you'll hate your armpits. Same goes for pubic hairs. If you're looking to cut armpit hairs, just shave them. It'll be faster and nicer in the long run. The only bad thing is when they start growing back, it'll be terrible.

For armpit hair I recommend an electric razor with extension, if you're looking to trim pubic hair I tend to use a special pair of scissors. (Not for faint of heart, if you snip your balls you will cry. I used to use scissors for my beard but then I got a trimmer)

Why are we talking about armpit hairs and shaving pubes?
Last edited by Karbn; Apr 12, 2018 at 06:24 AM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Itchy balls and armpits are normal, they come and gone. What I would do is just use scissors if its super-long-dense-ass-jungle, then shaving foam and razor, easy enough. Use some kind of aftershave too so you wont get any dickandballs pimples XD. Idk I just hate dickhair XD fuckineedtoshavetoo
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Just use a simple shaving machine for God sake...
Also yes how do you think all good looking muscle-ish punks look good if they didn't shave all the time? They wax too but don't do that.

@Funniest-experience-topic:
The funniest thing I can remember or actually think of right now is what happened to me the past Sunday. My cousins and I were driving in a village and suddenly we stopped (I was sitting in the back) so I looked up from the windshield to find like 7 chickens crossing the road and you have no idea how much we laughed. We stopped the fucking car for us to see freaking chickens crossing the road like what the actual fuck. Next thing you know is that my cousin was trying to scare them (she's driving) and she couldn't, that's when she wanted to mess around with a dog that's her size so that was an addition to our laughing matter. That was hilarious^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
hey boys I literally just finished LIMBO for the 5th time now and managed to end it in around 1 hour (more or less) with 1 death

:^)

I also thought of a theory about the game's story but I dont want to spoil anything so go play it xd
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
but LIMBO's like the classic

I havent played inside but it seems like a "fancier" version of LIMBO

would still like LIMBO more
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I never heard of Inside but I finished Limbo. Really good game, haluhehuhue, speedrun the shit out of it.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos