Ranking
Name:lushsmoke
Belt:blackbelt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: chicken and i got kicked out of the clan
Anyone you know in this clan:OMFGDIE is my friend and is in this clan
Why do you want us: ive been looking for a clan and i think this is a very good clan
Why should we want you: because im a very skilled guy (not like very pro though...)
Best and Worst mods: aikido,ninjutsu,wushu,taeykkon (maybe didnt spell it right) worst mods,judo
One or two paragraphs about yourself: i am a very loyal guy if i am in a clan. i follow alot of orders and also im very kind to people
Your usercard: Whats a user card
3 replays:
Attached Files
epic fight bra!.rpl (93.8 KB, 7 views)
EPIC PWN!.rpl (59.5 KB, 8 views)
gg spro gg.rpl (76.6 KB, 5 views)
Luchsmoke999: For one thing, why were you kicked from your last clan? Second, your reasons for wanting to join [-Zone] are very unspecific. You didn't really tell us anything there. And in the why we should want you section, you put almost nothing.. If you can't even say why we should want you, then why are we going to think we want you?

Also, you put very little in the "Write about yourself" section. We know nothing about who you are. And, finally, I was not at all impressed by the replays.

My vote: No
Originally Posted by jordan273 View Post
Am I in or out or still need more votes

be patient jordan you need 1 more yes to join the clan.
(lotus)'s co-leader|(lotus)|Loki|Nicolas|Rogue
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke999 View Post
Name:lushsmoke
Belt:blackbelt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: chicken and i got kicked out of the clan
Anyone you know in this clan:OMFGDIE is my friend and is in this clan
Why do you want us: ive been looking for a clan and i think this is a very good clan
Why should we want you: because im a very skilled guy (not like very pro though...)
Best and Worst mods: aikido,ninjutsu,wushu,taeykkon (maybe didnt spell it right) worst mods,judo
One or two paragraphs about yourself: i am a very loyal guy if i am in a clan. i follow alot of orders and also im very kind to people
Your usercard: Whats a user card
3 replays:

Your reasons are derp. Your paragraph is herp. Are you didn't read the first post. I say no.
-
PS people of [Zone] please vote on Jordan. He's been waiting for a while now, to receive an official answer.
Originally Posted by hahanub View Post
i vote yes for jordan ( i can?)

Yes any one in [Zone] can vote. Even allies can voice their opinion.
This means Jordan is officially in. Congratulations.