Toribash
Originally Posted by Lord309 View Post
Why should Death Plague consider you?:I want to enter because I have skills to have a clan
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself.This is where you tell us about special in-game skills you may have, your personality, why you want to join, etcetera:my computer is not very good
I have more good moves which lead me to victory
Best mod: judo
Referrals(who recommended you join this clan): DevilZoroak
How many times have you been banned or infracted: none
Previous Clans:Zero
Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?:most do not accept me
Skills in TB community (Do you have anything else to add? Or special skills like making textures, video making, coding skills, etc.) Texture and replay

Originally Posted by ParZ View Post
Please re-think the following things:

Lastly,
BOLD
ALL
THE QUESTIONS
IN
YOUR
APPLICATION.

Please.

"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Back translate, then. Make the best application possible in Brazillian and translate it to english with google translator.
HayZ ~ <3
You can't be serious. How do you expect him to be a fully functioning member of the clan? You should keep it professional, girl.

Why should Death Plague consider you?: I was recomended by ParZ
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself.This is where you tell us about special in-game skills you may have, your personality, why you want to join, etcetera: I'm good at running and sparring. I have a cool laid back personality, and I want to join because ParZ recomended me.
Best mod: Judo/Running
Referrals(who recommended you join this clan): ParZ or Alert242
How many times have you been banned or infracted: None.
Previous Clans: Revenge
Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?: I was grounded until today.
Skills in TB community (Do you have anything else to add? Or special skills like making textures, video making, coding skills, etc.): Replay Making(Sorta).
Attached Images
termic8.jpg (13.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Termic8; Jul 15, 2011 at 05:54 PM.
Why should Death Plague consider you?:
ynvaser recomended me
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself.Well im good at jumping, flipping, running and airkicks
really good at aikido
regular good at wushu and good at judo and not bad at freerunning
Best mod:
aikido and judo
Referrals
ynvaser
How many times have you been banned or infracted:
Never
Previous Clans:
Ninjas of Fire - only me and another guy in it that guy used wiki moves and stuff so i left then yn saw me.
Skills in TB community
No...Not good at textures, videos or something else.
Please post your Stats Card, which is viewable at the "Shop" tab at the top of the screen:
Last edited by bomba12131; Sep 3, 2011 at 01:52 PM.
\m/
My vote: YES.

But, can you post some replays also?
I would like to see a multiplayer one.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Sure

The first is a fight without dm against one of my buddys
The second one is a jumped spinkick
Attached Files
-epic.rpl (667.3 KB, 4 views)
-bomba spinning kick decap.rpl (30.5 KB, 3 views)