Toribash
Due to extensive inactivity without notice the Clan Team has decided Hans is being demoted from Leader Rank to Members rank. (Lost/Missing Members)

dabarrett - agreed
DatBootyDo - agreed
JunkKicks - inactive
legit1414 - agreed
xSteelBone - agreed
Team,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this to you, but this is my note of retirement from Toribash.

I have enjoyed working with and learning from my colleagues for the past months, but unfortunately I no longer feel the spark that Toribash used to give me; and simply cannot devote the time necessary at this point in my life to maintain a foothold of activity.

However, this does not mean that I won't see, or talk to any of you again. I will still hop onto Skype every once in a while; and may occasionally play a few matches of Toribash, But it will not be a regular event. This would have eventually been the outcome anyways, as I plan on becoming a Class A CDL Truck Driver, which means I would only be home every other weekend, Sometimes longer depending on if I chose to drive longer.

Again, it has been a pleasure working with all of you. All in all, this last year of Toribash has been the most fun I've ever had, and I won't forget it.

Best regards,

Hans
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
Wish you all the best Hans, hope see you soon.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey JackAzzez :P wanted to notice you all that we (me and Dab) working hard... hmm hard baby xD... nah haha.
We are makeing progress on the Clan Update. It will take a bit till will be finish, but this will be the biggest Clan Update.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NOOOOO HANSSSS!!!!!!!! BABY PLS NUH ;-; I WILL DO THIS IN MEMORY OF HANS, THE COOLEST KHAA TO EVER KHAA.. *prepares to scream* KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

By the way hello everyone i hope you are all doing some cool shit :3 Skelli, start warring more XD We should war sometime <3 #KHAAAAForHans
you're on thin ice, pal
im so sad i didnt make the cut for the cleaner btu i wasnt really even doing anything

i am also very sorry to say im leaving jack azz and i dont see me joining any clans in the future im only using toribash for marketing now once i make enough tc to buy something i wanted ill quit toribash...forvever
-----
actually not forever ill still be active tho but not as active as i was before (by before i mean every single fucking day)
Last edited by Sunther; Jan 26, 2016 at 06:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW