Ranking
Originally Posted by Trust View Post
Hello, Envy! This is my first post as a member of the clan and I couldn't be more thrilled to be here

Thank you all so much for voting me in. I very much look forward to getting to know everyone better and finding my place in the Toribash community again. Good things to come, I can feel it

Welcome to the clan my guy but give it a few days and you'll wonder what you got yourself into ;)
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
Welcome to the clan my guy but give it a few days and you'll wonder what you got yourself into ;)

Very very true.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Trust View Post
Hello, Envy! This is my first post as a member of the clan and I couldn't be more thrilled to be here

Thank you all so much for voting me in. I very much look forward to getting to know everyone better and finding my place in the Toribash community again. Good things to come, I can feel it

One of us, one of us, gooble gobble, gooble gobble
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Welcome to the clan Trust! Hope you enjoy your stay buddy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Ayo can we just go back to unofficial? I keep going down when clicking clan discussion instead at looking official aha
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Ayo can we just go back to unofficial? I keep going down when clicking clan discussion instead at looking official aha

- I down voted your stupid comment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!