Ranking
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
Toshikari looks disappointed as you head home.

Noticing his disappointment, I explain to him that while he is equipped for this kind of danger, I may not be. If he would like to continue on to get the sword for himself, he must give me his sword so that I will be prepared for an attack.
Last edited by Lawrence1; Mar 24, 2011 at 03:54 PM.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
/invade

p0pcorn is a comedy relief character, isn't he?

He simply appears to be doing stupid things. Why would you run around on a moving boat? On a deck covered in water?

Originally Posted by Lawrence1 View Post
Noticing his disappointment, I explain to him that while he is equipped for this kind of danger, I may not be. If he would like to continue on to get the sword for himself, he must give me his sword so that I will be prepared for an attack.

Toshikari states that it would be a great honor to acquire Imudo's sword. However, he wishes for his teacher to accompany him, since he does not necessarily know China.
/invade again

But, how from the whole books in the ship's library he found the one with the sex poses?
Explain me that!
/invade again

But, how from the whole books in the ship's library he found the one with the sex poses?
Explain me that!

Was no library, he found a book in the middle of a poor man's ship, probably belonging to the captain.
P.S. And just when he was reading it, that ninja woman caught him!
I didn't saw luck: -10 in his character statistics... :}
-----
Anyway, u guys have some special rules for applying to this org? I think I'm ready to be fucked by Roman and his ''RPG'' rape now.
-----
I don't need to be in
game active I hope, since I stopped with that shit.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 24, 2011 at 05:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
Toshikari states that it would be a great honor to acquire Imudo's sword. However, he wishes for his teacher to accompany him, since he does not necessarily know China.

With a reminder that he is my partner and not a student, I decide to support him. However, now that he knows unarmed combat and is better versed in it with his speed and precision than even I, I still would like his sword.

P.S. And just when he was reading it, that ninja woman caught him!
I didn't saw luck: -10 in his character statistics... :}
-----
Anyway, u guys have some special rules for applying to this org? I think I'm ready to be fucked by Roman and his ''RPG'' rape now.
-----
I don't need to be in
game active I hope, since I stopped with that shit.

Lol I'm glad that you've considered my proposal. If you're applying, I'll gladly say yes, with your art skills you could help this org a lot.
Last edited by Lawrence1; Mar 24, 2011 at 05:21 PM.
Sorry that I haven't posted any replays, I got grounded and I have to wait until I get my computer back. I have to get off the comp now. Otherwise I will just get another week of no computer and TV.
Toribash Breakdancing Tutorials
The Real Gentlemen | Dead and Forgotten | To The Top
umm...
I call for help to get me out of the water

Btw i am a comic relief character
Last edited by Wesley; Mar 24, 2011 at 10:03 PM.
Originally Posted by Lawrence1 View Post
With a reminder that he is my partner and not a student, I decide to support him. However, now that he knows unarmed combat and is better versed in it with his speed and precision than even I, I still would like his sword.

Toshikari, removes his sword and sheath. With slight hesitation, he remembers that he owes you his life, and thus his sword. He bows, then gets on his knees and extends his arms out holding his sword to you. He looks down to the ground while doing so in a show of utmost respect. You realize that this sword means his life, and him offering it to you is the greatest show of trust possible.

Originally Posted by p0pcorn View Post
umm...
I call for help to get me out of the water

Master Ryu spots you as you fly over board, he orders to cut sail and throws a rope towards you. You grab on and you are pulled back onto the boat. Ryu backhands you acrossed the face sending you flying to the deck asking you what you were thinking. Rioda is watching.
What is your reason for wanting to join:

Well, idk about crusading promoting honor and all that stuff, the whole ''kill in the name of religion'' is kinda contradictory with the god's rule: ''thou shall not kill'' etc. But, I was following this RPG thingy u got here and it's worth a shot just for the Romanovsky's marvelous sett-ups.

Belt(Isn't important):

Stopped at 10 th dan. I like round numbers. And some other things that are round. :]

Enough to be a father 99% of ppl in this org, and 87% of the rest on the forum. If u believe me... >;]

Infraction & Ban History:

Infracted by KitFOX and Shin-Ryuu (ignoring rules), banned for 24 h by Chac (invasion on the board of an ally clan which forgot that we are allies and blatantly reported me, I didn't even bothered to object, mods are humans after all) . Nothing worth mentioning after that... Either their correction methods worked and I smarten-up or I'm not interested enough to get spanked again. I can't say what future holds, though. :]

Special skills:

I can hold my breath for 1 min and 20 sec. Also, I can control my farts if I really focus, but not too much, if I concentrate too much I have to change my pants afterward. :[
...Oh, yeah, some ppl think I can draw. So I'm a gunslinger sometimes

Are you IRC/Forum/Ingame active:

IRC: Only when I really, really, REALLY need to ask some ppl something relevant.
Forum: Every day, typical forum no-lifer, type B.
Ingame: Not anymore. Maybe if Hampa gets some real ideas not just ''you now have bump-mapping, hooray!'' kind of ideas... Some one need to tell him that we are in the 21st century, since the 90'es every 3D game have bump-mapping. Although, the main concept is brilliant, riding same old horse for years is not.

Addendum:

In truth, I'm just a regular kind of guy acting smart on forum because he likes to be in the center of attention. Spending too much of his time behind computer instead of doing something useful. I eat, shit, bleed and jerk like all of you. God gave me talent which I'm not using right, I basically waste my life on work I do not truly love and just live day by day. Quick summarize: another homo sapiens that runs in circles on this planet thinking that planet is running circles around him.

Enough?

I got tired typing anyway...