View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Race to 1000th post? Jk i don't want the thread to be closed down for spam ;-;
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Go put them on the market, and put your head texture on the art/textures thread. BOOM problem solved-ish
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I'm getting tc to request a set, but if any of you could make it, I'd love it. I'm going to request a black tuxedo set with a flower in it ;o
That'll cost a lot if you're speaking joints included, you better buy a lot of tc.
Tbh i wish i had the programs to do it and a sketch tablet so it'd be easier, i'd already be making some pretty decent sets if i had the money.
Originally Posted by ChemicalE View Post
I'm getting tc to request a set, but if any of you could make it, I'd love it. I'm going to request a black tuxedo set with a flower in it ;o

If I could make 50k TC fast just by dueling like my old friends, I would've bought it but I suck at making TC pretty much
-----
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Tbh i wish i had the programs to do it and a sketch tablet so it'd be easier, i'd already be making some pretty decent sets if i had the money.

Same. I kind of want the tablet to be included with a pen just for my benefit since I like drawing with that. I use different program on my iPhone that I wish was free on PC called "Autodesk Sketchbook". I can easily draw a minecraft character with this.
Last edited by Forex; Nov 9, 2014 at 05:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫