real age: i'm just a kid (11)
Application:
Belt: Brown

Competitive mods: Mushu and Twinswords

Alts OfficialUke (Made for fun)

Previous clans: Mystic

Why you left those previous clans: I was going to go look for new opportunities
and other clans.

I think i'd go well with Vibe because you guys look really nice. I was just in a server with a [Vibe] member and he was really kind! I just want to be with a lot of nice people again. I am also pretty good at mushu and making replays for it. i go on the forums 3 or more times a week and play Toribash probably every day so I'm fairly active.
Please make your app freeform, you can take as an example the one on the front page
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Please make your app freeform, you can take as an example the one on the front page

Okay, Here goes.

Hey, Vibe! My name is Leanmarkie or Lean. My IRL name is Evan. I am 10 years old, but don't judge me by that, for I have been on the internet for a LONG time.

Anyways, lets get to Toribash! Here is my user card:
My win ration isn't the best, i get that but at least it isn't 25- right? I've been playing Toribash for a while and i want to get to higher belts and have fun at the same time, that brings us to our next topic; Why Vibe!

Well, I've gotta say, you guys look like a happy bunch, and kind too! I was on a server with a [Vibe] Member and he was really nice! You guys also are one of the 30+ top ranking clans and that's pretty awesome! I think i would be a valuable member to the team because i am really good at Mushu and Twinswords.

I await your reply with great anticipation!
~ Leanmarkie
Originally Posted by Leanmarkie View Post
Okay, Here goes.

Hey, Vibe! My name is Leanmarkie or Lean. My IRL name is Evan. I am 10 years old, but don't judge me by that, for I have been on the internet for a LONG time.

Anyways, lets get to Toribash! Here is my user card:
My win ration isn't the best, i get that but at least it isn't 25- right? I've been playing Toribash for a while and i want to get to higher belts and have fun at the same time, that brings us to our next topic; Why Vibe!

Well, I've gotta say, you guys look like a happy bunch, and kind too! I was on a server with a [Vibe] Member and he was really nice! You guys also are one of the 30+ top ranking clans and that's pretty awesome! I think i would be a valuable member to the team because i am really good at Mushu and Twinswords.

I await your reply with great anticipation!
~ Leanmarkie

Well, I gotta say you were pretty chill ingame, and you're not bad, maybe need some practice, your post activity is kinda low (that's easy to solve) Let's wait for eveyone else to vote and we'll see. Neutral
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Well, I gotta say you were pretty chill ingame, and you're not bad, maybe need some practice, your post activity is kinda low (that's easy to solve) Let's wait for eveyone else to vote and we'll see. Neutral

Much obliged
like cheet says,you are pretty good ingame.
but your post is low but,you are a brown belt so not a problem because you can raise your post from now.
YES