Toribash
My name is Yaumui ingame, My account HolyDemon1 was a part of this clan back then and I want to rejoin this clan, my prev. account got removed because of inactivity, I assure you that I would be active ingame and forums, I'm a nice person, but my attitude depends on your attitude. I respect my clan members and others, I can be of benefit by being active and participation in clan wars, In this account I'm an orange belt I guess, and I'm 14 yrs old
I hope I can join this clan again and help this clan to make it to the top
I played Yaumui in-game and I really like the way he fights. I say yes. Just get your post count up and your QI (Belt) up.
[Edit]: Just make sure you don't go inactive again.
Last edited by dk101; Dec 9, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
Do expound on why you want to comeback
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Because this clan is a well known clan with skilled and friendly members, i wanna
Be part of this clan again to be of help and have fun with ya'll
Uhh Your sucking up and not explaining why you want to re join
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

In my previous account, I've known this clan for a long time, and I've been with a few of you and know your attitudes, for me, this clan has the most responsible players, and I was proud to being in this clan back then, I want to comeback because I messed up and got kicked, I wanna be part of this clan again where I can be proud of because Im in this clan
Last edited by Yaumui; Dec 11, 2012 at 01:29 AM.