Toribash
Well bye guys im done with Joris's stupid shit like hes on his fucking period so Its nothing against most of you but im gone
What the FIRETRUCK!
When you joined the clan, you harassed me to be an officer. I refused, you kept asking and whinning.
Later, I made a poll about choosing a new clan leader. You left the clan because I considered JakD as a potential new leader. Then you rejoined.
And now, you leave because I refuse to promote you forum mod.
Who do you think you are?

I behave like this with everybody. I don't take orders and insults from anyone.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
When you joined the clan, you harassed me to be an officer. I refused, you kept asking and whinning.
Later, I made a poll about choosing a new clan leader. You left the clan because I considered JakD as a potential new leader. Then you rejoined.
And now, you leave because I refuse to promote you forum mod.
Who do you think you are?

I behave like this with everybody. I don't take orders and insults from anyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck you i saved this clan you have no place as the leader you dumb fuck you have done NOTHING through both times the clan has almost died except for bitch about it so i wouldnt start if anything i deserved to be leader far more than you to bad though ill leave it to die off now

Oh and maybe you need to be insulted so youll pull your head out of your ass and recognize your commitments enjoy the dead clan guys
What the FIRETRUCK!
Dead clan ur ass!
it wont die even if it stays a zombie it wont die and u dont have to be a douche just say bye gaise and sh*t
and yes psyckho treats everyone the same
So yah, bye hope u find a clan
God is dead
Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck you i saved this clan you have no place as the leader you dumb fuck you have done NOTHING through both times the clan has almost died except for bitch about it so i wouldnt start if anything i deserved to be leader far more than you to bad though ill leave it to die off now

Oh and maybe you need to be insulted so youll pull your head out of your ass and recognize your commitments enjoy the dead clan guys

I see. You are just making a fool of yourself. Leave before you make more damage.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
inb4moredamage : Guess im not in the clan :/ if not lol that seems ako has made it in i guess can redraw my app ,which i didnt really want to do :/ awwww.....farewell Ripper. The app was made for one. I just wanted to Help you guys out
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Nov 21, 2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: withdrawing
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
why are u withdrawing ur app?
if u really wanna be in a clan u have to wait i waited 1 - 2 months to be in it u have only been waiting 3 weeks max if u dont really want to join the clan ok, but really, if u wanted to join u should wait for it
God is dead
Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post

Like to note that is was lolpants that levied it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]