Ranking
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
I understand. TB would let his health sink and then try to swap, but get stunned by that damned lion before he could...

Lion's disable range > Terrorblade's ulti cast range.

That's the biggest reason :P
Yeah... I have played propably about 10% of all heroes... and encountered I think 40%. Well I encountered heroes like invoker and meepo etc... but only once, I don't know how they work.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Lion's disable range > Terrorblade's ulti cast range.

That's the biggest reason :P

Also because the animation time on sunder is so slow, and he has a really small health pool.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
is linken on tb viable?
been thinking of it, armlet -> (insert dmg/lifesteal item like s&s/dominator) -> linkens. Stats never been a bad option for me, linkens is an item which could be built by any 2 or 3, and certain carries.
Linken is situational. IMO Manta's better overall. And he is agi hero, You shouldn't make armelt on him. Drums are just fine early.
gfdgdghfg
I've tried Treads, S&Y and so far I really like it.
I don't like that he's so huge though, can hardly see the lifebar of the creeps so I have trouble last hitting in the early game.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
linkens is nice, but with TBs high movement speed, you generally wanna go racecar and just boost the shit out of it with manta and S&Y and stuff
the stats and spell block from linkens is quite nice though.
but would rather save the ultimate orb for a skadi or something

damage on him is pretty overated, his stat gain and base attack and all that stuff is crazy, he has mad images and stuff for damage anyway.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
tb has such shitty stats, you need to get something to boost his hp asap.

I seem him played as either ganker or carry. If the former, then you need faster stuff and initiation problem (treads bracer yasha sb etc), if the later then perseverance would be pretty nice, or lifesteal first. I think the default item suggestions are pretty good.

And yeah, skadi would be awesome.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff