Toribash
Ted was bored. Nah, he wasn't, because he was eating a taco that gave him soooper pwrs so he fucked goats.

Why are you guys ignoring Manly?
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Ted was bored. Nah, he wasn't, because he was eating a taco that gave him soooper pwrs so he fucked goats and that's penis.
✡[Vibe]✡
Ted was bored. Nah, he wasn't, because he was eating a taco that gave him soooper pwrs so he fucked goats and that's penis. Meanwhile Simon was

Dat setup.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Ted was bored. Nah, he wasn't, because he was eating a taco that gave him soooper pwrs so he fucked goats and that's penis. Meanwhile Simon was sucking 5 cocks
Ted was bored. Nah, he wasn't, because he was eating a taco that gave him soooper pwrs so he fucked goats and that's penis. Meanwhile Simon was sucking 5 cocks with Soap, SUDDENLY
-----
Ninja got ninja'd
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Feb 18, 2013 at 05:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Ted was bored. Nah, he wasn't, because he was eating a taco that gave him soooper pwrs so he fucked goats and that's penis. Meanwhile Simon was sucking 5 cocks with Soap, SUDDENLY Rex joined in
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Ted was bored. Nah, he wasn't, because he was eating a taco that gave him soooper pwrs so he fucked goats and that's penis. Meanwhile Simon was sucking 5 cocks with Soap, SUDDENLY Rex joined in soap's asshole with ManlyPotato.

There once was

No you know what? No more of those INSANE stories, they don't even make sense. They go against rule number one 100%, if you want to post here check the rules first, this is a story thread not random word thread. There is a difference between a funny story and just saying random disgusting things.
Last edited by Simon; Feb 18, 2013 at 07:26 AM.
piratez
There once was a llama, this was super awesome
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again