Ranking
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Sorry for inactivity, exam rekt me hard, and it'll stay like that until thursday.
Woah life 330k decapprize? :O

no, 340,004k, pfff.
I just realised you are a member of this clan, I'm the worst clan thread stalker 2k18
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I'm the worst clan thread stalker 2k18

Rekt!

Btw, my graphics card needs longer to get here, so I won't get my pc so soon >_>
Hahaha!
See you guys in a few months, my iPod has like 14 minuets left of charge.
So... Applying for officialness, that in my opinion should wait until we are more active, just a thought.
But I guess that if you guys want to go for it then do it :P.
So how have you guys been?
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
So how have you guys been?

Bad. All those dudes are getting a huge load of money and I can't even play ingame. Meh.
Dude I think I've got like 0Tc don't complain that you can't make tc :P
So any NOT bad news? :P
Tomorrow I'm leaving for Portugal.
Then France,
I went to Africa because it was only a boat ride away from where I was in Spain, I'll tell you guys in more detail when I get to a computer.

But I guess I have been quite busy really... I was making a sound system in Spain that led to one thing then I guess I went to Africa from that with some people and made a sound system out of random speakers and rubbish.

So what is new in the land of Toribash?
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
So what is new in the land of Toribash?

3 or 4 events in the spirit of Halloween, and that about 30 people thinks that Life rigged that decap.
Life, did you rig that there decap prize?
also got on a laptop -yay me because my ipod died just now-
so a few events that i would not attend anyway and a few rigs.... sounds about right in toribash spirit.

~Tuna