Ranking
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
I like the first one ^^

lol yea, I figured I would try something funny 'cause pika already did somethin uberly stylish
Originally Posted by UltimaKH1 View Post
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.

Wait, I'm learning chineese so I might try and get this :
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.
-- me ------ chicken? you-------
I fail epicly. Also toijte, kokoro and chikau chould be separated in syllables so it's not entierly my fault ;_;
THIS IS NOT A BUMP

New discussion subject
The Two in One's divine interventions : how did influence history? did he provoke WW2? was he jack the reaper? did he try and blow up the british parlament the 5th of november idk which year?

Say how he used his powers to achieve said change in history and why he did it.
Darkness sports
Some people talking about baketball in the weight and height thread gave me the idea.
Post the sports you play, at what level, in what position (if its a team sport not what you wer thinking you retards), wether you can dunk when you are short (*hint* *hint* ownage) and how you are superior to everyone here even tho you have never seen them playing.

Rules:

-Curling isn't a real sport

-If you are european, football is equivalent to soccer

My sports:
-I like playing soccer tho I don't do it regularly. I can play any position even if I like defense and people say I rock at goal and dribbling (see soccer dribbling, nothing to do with basketball)

-I am good at table tennis, I have a table and all but I'm quite rusty atm

-I like basketball but I suck

-I'd say I'm averge at badminton but I adore hitting the hell of that little ball (or whatever you call it) even if I get it out.
wait wut how
develop your point mister, our mascot isn't an old short racist german.
Demonstration:
Hitler had a crappy mustache. The ONE does not have a crappy mustache. According to the banana property : "If someone has a mustache and another person does not have a mustache, they are too different persons" I conclude that the Bananalama is not Hitler

And don't talk to me about shaving, it was invented by George Bush in 9/11/2001 to difference islamic terrorist from regular CIA terrorists
That was pretty nice, I would give it a 9/10

Here's my most uke dismemberment in 500 frames, its 13 bits and I think it's cool when I dismember bit by bit uke's stomach and legs
Attached Files
mig madman methodical.rpl (242.0 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by killer20 View Post
>:O where da fuck am I

also ownage I might not be on XBL cuz my internet is a fucking bitch :3

Yay! welcome again, great to have you back!